Imagine #131: You Came Home Late

It's already past midnight, but you just pulled over the driveway at your house. This day had been so stressful for you, you're tired, you've done so many things today. It was a productive day for you, but you felt that the energy of your body has been drained.

You walk out of your car and looked at the house, smiling a little. Patrick is back from tour now and you can't wait to cuddle with him, that always keep your stress away.

You walked towards the front door and opened it with your key. You saw that the TV is still on, your boyfriend, Patrick, might have forgotten to turn it off before going to the bedroom. You walked silently and while searching for the remote, you saw Patrick peacefully sleeping in the living room. He was sitting on the floor with his head on the couch. He might have fallen asleep while waiting for you.

"Hey, fedora boy. Wake up. Why are you sleeping there?" You said softly to his ear, he hummed and immediately woke up when he realized you're there. He hugged you like a child and kissed your forehead even his eyes are still closed.

"You're finally home...and mine alone." He murmured while having small innocent smile. "Come here." Patrick said and he pulled you to the kitchen.

Patrick is already wearing his pajamas and he's really cute in that. Patrick lead you to the kitchen and you saw that there's food on the table for you.

"Did you make that for me?" You asked.

"Of course, my princess." He said. Patrick pulled a chair for you and let you sit down like a gentleman.

It was a pancake and you tasted it and it'd honestly good. Patrick made you a cup of coffee, he knows how you wanted your coffee and he always nails it when he's making it. Patrick put the cup down in front of you and he sat in front of you too. He's just staring at you with a huge cute smile.

You just got caught with all your thoughts and you just stared back at him.

"God, I really don't know what could have happened to me if you're not here." You murmured. Patrick held your hand lovingly.

"Don't imagine it anymore, princess. Because I will always be here...always be by your side." He said sweetly.

"I love you, Patrick." You said.

"I love you more, {Y/N}." Patrick said. He upped his seat and he kissed your forehead. "Leave work for a month...be with me on a vacation, please. We both need it." Patrick suggested and you quickly agreed.

"That's a great idea...just plain leisure, and it'll be just you and me!" You excitedly said. "But for now...let's go to our room and cuddle with each other. I honestly miss that so much." You said.

You and he began to walk to your bedroom and Patrick's arms are around your shoulder.

"Is that all you missed, Mon Cheri?" Patrick asked playfully with a grin on his face. You giggled at him whike you blush.

"Stop it, fedora boy. I'm tired today!" You said in defense while blushing so much. Patrick laughed and it really is a laugh from an angel. So calming and contagious.

"Then cuddle it is then." He said to you then winked before you both entered the room

You couldn't really go on ahead with your life without this boy around you.

{UGH, I'm so tired but writing calms me down...so thank you for reading mt works.}