Imagine #50: Premonition

{Woah! Already 50th imagine! That was fast :) And thank you guys for being all supportive! I'm really enjoying what I'm doing and I'm happy that you're enjoying to read these imagines too!

So this imagine will have some supernatural recipe on it, just a little bit :) but soon I'll have imagines that will have 'supernatural' and 'fantasy' things on it. Enjoy!}

Explosion, fire, panic screams, and the pilot screaming MAYDAY was all you can hear in your dream. You are inside the plane and you're seeing blurry faces of people except one – Patrick, you can see him clearly. You looked around one more time and you saw the plane's number, you are curious because usually you don't see number in your dreams. You looked at Patrick again and he was in panic too, but he remained silent for a long time but when the plane started to crash, he murmured something and out of all the noise around you, you clearly heard him. 'I love you {Y/N}, Thanks for the memories.' He said softly.

"PATRICK!!!!" you woke up and immediately went to sitting position. You looked beside you and realized that you and Patrick had broken up a month ago, but you still clearly loves him so much. The two of you just broke up because of a simple thing and you're planning to stitch up the things between you and him, then suddenly this dream came up and it felt very real for you.

You quickly pick up your phone and dialled his number.

"Hello princ—, I mean {Y/N}?" he answered. Patrick is still as sweet as ever to you and it's like the two of you never have a problem, obviously he still loves you too.

"Patrick, can I just ask, where you are right now?" you asked him.

"I'm at the airport, I'm going to New York. I'm about to board the plane now, can we talk la —-

"What's your plane number?" you asked in panic. Patrick said the number and it was a match in your dreams. You became white as ghost, you can't let Patrick or everyone board that plane but if you told him about your dream he'll just think you're crazy and you might lose the chance to save him.

'I'm sorry everyone.' You murmured to yourself.

"Patrick, don't board that plane. I need to tell you something." You said and your voice is cracking now.

"What? {Y/N}, I'll just be in New York for three days. Can't we just talk when I got back? I pro –

"Goddammit, Patrick! If you board that plane I'll fucking cut myself!" you said and you're shocked in what you said too. You never really mean that you're just too scared to lose him.

"Don't you ever do that princess, I'm going there. Please don't hurt yourself, you're too precious to feel pain. I'm so so sorry! I love you, wait for me okay?" he said quickly and you heard him running.

You were relieved and happy, of course, you didn't only save him, but you found out that he still loves you too. You just waited for him at your house and turned on the television. After few minutes, Patrick arrived at your house and you threw yourself at him, hugging him tight.

"Thank you and I'm sorry for being a spoiled brat today but THANK you for listening to me!" you whispered to him again and again and you began to shake a little. Patrick immediately knew that something went wrong.

"Princess, what's wrong? Why did you stop me?" he asked and it's like right on cue and a news break was shown in the television.

"A plane from O'Hare International Airport going to JFK International Airport, unfortunately, crashed five minutes ago. The pilot's last report to the airport is that there was an explosion from the engines and everything malfunctioned afterwards and after that call the airport lost contact with the said plane. Search and Rescue teams are already on their way towards the plane crash, but they said that there is only a small chance that they will find any survivors because the plane had exploded before crashing down. The plane have 150 passengers, 4 flight attendants and 2 pilots, one of the passenger is the vocalist of the band Fall Out Boy, Patrick Stump, but the O'Hare International Airport had confirmed that Mr. Stump didn't board the plane and he is still at Chicago right now." The reporter said. Both you and Patrick became really pale. Patrick even had to lean against a wall because his whole body suddenly became weak.

"H-how d-did..." he looked at you asking.

"I had a dream last night and it was this and you were on that plane crash and don't fucking know how or why, I just felt like it was so real so the moment I woke up I called and...and..." you were stuttering, you can't believe that your dream is true.

"You saved my life," Patrick said and pulled you for a hug that you really missed

"I still love you, I c-can't lose you like that, I won't care if we're not together anymore but as long as you're alive and breathing, that's fine for me." You whispered in his hug.

"I-I'm here and I won't go any more princess. I still love you too, and I want us to be together again, I was planning to tell you this after my trip to New York but screw that, I want us to be together again...now." He said sincerely, and you hugged him back, trying not to cry.

"I-I'm guilty I can't save those other people. I didn't tell you this over the phone because you might think I'm going crazy and brush me off. It's like I have only two choices I'll let everyone including you to die or I'll only save you, and of course I chose the latter." You said. You are indeed feeling all the guilt, but you're glad that Patrick is hugging you and keeping you together.

"Princess, you can't save everyone, maybe it's really their time to go. It's not your fault, besides you save me and as you said it was your only choice. I t-think you made the right decision {Y/N}.Don't worry, I'm here now. W-we'll do everything to help the family those people have left." He said to comfort you.

Maybe he's right, at least he's here now and you chose to save him. Life is really unfair sometimes, and you can never get EVERYTHING that you want.

{Thank you for reading! :)}