Imagine #193: Happy Holidays!

Maybe you're just really the luckiest girl in the world because you're friends with the members of some of the most famous bands in the world like Panic! At the Disco, Twenty One Pilots and of course, Fall Out Boy!

It just so happen that their families are close with yours and so everything followed after that, since you're all just tiny little kids, you've been with almost all of them...except Patrick. You just met Patrick when Fall Out Boy's band was created, but the both of you became close in no time, but still it's different with the others because they've been with you for almost all your life.

It's the holiday season and you and the others, and of course their significant others, decided to go out of town and rent a cozy cabin so you can spend the night before Christmas there. Everyone is present in there, but of course, that guy is always late...Patrick.

Everyone is preparing for dinner and you're all already having fun. You feel like all of you in there is just a huge family that spends Christmas together and you couldn't ask Santa for more...but yeah, maybe one more thing...for Patrick to get there. You've been worrying about him this couple of days because he seems shy when he approach you, he wasn't like that before. You think that maybe you've done something bad and sometimes you end up overthinking and stressing yourself. But you can't really blame yourself, you like Patrick and him acting like this is somehow hurting you.

"HEY!" someone suddenly shouted behind you and you almost lost your grip from the tray of fresh cupcakes.

"BRENDON! What the hell?" you said while laughing, putting the tray down on the counter.

"You're missing all the fun in the living room. Come on." He said while pulling you. Brendon's your best friend, maybe the closest one to you among all of the people in that cabin. He's always been kind to you and there was a time that you liked him too, but that was over now. Now, you only think of him as a best friend, nothing more nothing less. Besides, he looks at you just like that too.

"I still have to decorate these cupcakes, Beebo." You said to him, calling him that nickname you gave him.

"You know, I still don't know why you gave me that name." he answered letting you be. You took the whipped cream and put it over the cupcakes carefully.

"Yeah, me too." You answered and you both laughed.

Suddenly, Brendon took some whipped cream from the cupcake and put it over your nose which shocked you. After that, the both of you engaged to a whipped cream fight and your laughs filled the kitchen.

On the other hand, Patrick was already outside and he incidentally saw you and Brendon being happy like that. He immediately felt jealous, Patrick likes you so much but his confidence wasn't that strong because he always thinks that you and the others, most especially Brendon, are way closer than you are to him. So he always thinks that he had no chance. He just smiled sadly, just thinking that he's happy whenever you are happy.

Patrick just decided to ring the doorbell and Tyler opened the door for him, everyone stopped to welcome Patrick except you and Brendon which are still in the kitchen trying to run away from each other. You just noticed the silence when Brendon caught you and spin you around. You finally saw Patrick by the door, smiling sadly at you.

"Patrick." You whispered and your eyes honestly lit up when you saw him. He was wearing this Santa hat which is very cute to him.

"Already starting the fun without me, huh?" Patrick said, trying to keep his cheer up. "Happy holidays, everyone!" he said and the noise started again.