Imagine #34: He Saved Your Life

"You really look beautiful, most especially when you're smiling." The guy with the fedora said to you when you gave him his order. You smiled at him and mouthed the words 'thank you' before going back to the counter. You two are nothing more than strangers, but for all you know he's the only reason why you're still alive.

He said that to you three days ago now and you just can't get it off of your mind. You know he's truthful to what he said, the guy looked so innocent and cute. People like him bring you hope to this world. Maybe that's the reason why you're still alive today despite having a thought of killing yourself three days ago.

Your life is just a mess, you can't hide that. You're alone in life, you've been abused and bullied before, and you technically have nothing to live for. You gave up weeks ago and devised a plan to kill yourself, you know death is better than all this. But suddenly this guy came up at the right time and your plan had been postponed, but you are still determined to do that plan of yours.

For three days, the guy had been buying coffee in this shop that you work for and he always wants you to deliver his coffee. Every time you came face to face with him, you're filled with hope. How you wish you would have an attitude like his. It's currently your break now and the guy came in, he waved at you and smiled.

"Is it your break? Wanna drink a coffee with me?" he asked you and you nodded. Maybe this is what you need before your take off of your god-awful life.

"Thank you. It may sound weird, but you really helped me this couple of days." You said when he sat beside you. "I've been having a lot of bad times in my life since the moment I was born." You joked painfully and laughed lowly.

"Hey, don't say that. Remember that life isn't as bad as what you thought. You just need to help yourself lighten up each day you open your eyes. We always have a choice, a choice to be happy or a choice to give up happiness." he said innocently to you. He looked at you then smiled, he even brushed his thumbs against your cheeks gently because your tears are falling down from your eyes.

You suddenly grabbed the bottle of pills from your pocket and placed it over the table as you began to cry. He grabbed the bottle away from you.

"Please don't do it. You're too precious to do that, angel." He said pleadingly to you.

"W-why? A-and h-how did you...?" you asked because it's like he understood everything about you.

"The moment I walked in here three days ago and saw your sad smile, I understood. I know that kind of smile, I've been there and I've almost done that. And my best friend also had that kind of smile before and I almost lost him too. I know I had to do something, but I didn't only befriend you because of that, well I honestly like you the moment I saw you." He said and then he suddenly blushed. "You're so miserable and stunning." He suddenly sang to you.

"T-thank you. I won't do it, not anymore. Thank you for helping me," You said and you pulled him in for a hug. He gladly hugged you back.

"From now on, let's be friends and I'll introduce you to my friends too! We're starting up a band, maybe you want to join us?" he asked you enthusiastically. "My name is Patrick, you are?"

"I'm {Y/N} and I'm eternally grateful that you saved me. I changed my choice now, from now on I choose to be happy." You said while you smile.

"Good choice! I will sing to you every day if it will take away the pain! Oh and I heard you got it, got it so bad. Cause I am the best you can ever have." You laughed at him while he sang, amazed about his wonderful attitude. You're just thankful that you met him. He literally saved your life.

"I'll help you to be happy {Y/N}." he said sincerely while he place his fedora on your head while smiling sweetly at you.

{Sorry if this isn't too great. But I really hope that those people who have this kind of issue (suicide) find someone that would help them. As an optimistic person, I don't really want people to commit such thing. I hope you guys will always choose to be happy :) Life is short so just enjoy it guys!

Thank you fro reading! Lovelots guys!}