Imagine #177: Beautiful

{Got the idea of this imagine from a post I saw on 9gag and Facebook :) Enjoy!}

You and your husband for two years are doing a general cleaning in your house today. Its has been vacant for a while because you came with him on tour.

"Angel! What are you doing? Help me down here." You shouted at him because he suddenly vanished.

You're just brushing the dust off from the bookshelf. You're standing over a chair to reach tje top too. It was a hot day and you are all sweaty. You long hair is ponytailed and it was really a mess. You fold your sleeves of your shirt, you really look like a mess.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps coming down the stairs. You looked back and Patrick was half-running towards you, he was holding his camera and a huge smile on lips.

"Hold that position, princess." He said and you just giggled. You looked at him and smiled wackily in the camera.

"Goddammit, Stump. I look like a mess." You said while laughing, but it seems Patrick's already lost in his thought.

He was staring at the picture of you that he just took.

"God, you're so beautiful." He murmured and you were left stunned there.

You felt your face blushing so much and your heart pumping so much. You jumped down from the chair and walked over to him who's still looking at the camera.

"Look what you did to me. I'm red as a tomato right now." You said cutely at him and he chuckled at you.

Patrick pulled you to a hug and kissed your head.

"Glad I'm still making you blush like that." He said. You pulled back a little then pecked his lips.

"I love you so much, Patrick." You said.

"Love you more, {Y/N}." He answered.

You took the camera from his hands and pointed it at both of you. You kissed his cheeks and Patrick chuckled.

"Selfieeee.." you said and took the picture.

You're love for each other and gorgeous smiles makes the picture so alive and worth it.

{Thanks for reading!!}