Imagine #42: He Can't Sing Anymore

"I'm so sorry Mr. Stump, but we can't do anything more. It really seems like you have to stop singing from now on or you just might lose your voice completely." The doctor said that to your boyfriend a week ago and you clearly saw the sadness in his eyes at that time while he tries to pretend that he's okay. It really hurts you to see him like that, but you know you can't do anything too.

He has been quiet this week, although you can still see his efforts to stay the same as before. There were times you see him crying silently while he's inside his recording studio which broke you. You're trying your best to cheer him up too, but you know this is really hard for him so you understood him for being like that.

Patrick just finished another interview, asking about his condition. Of course, he told them the truth. A lot of their fans became sad, but still, I think Patrick is the still the saddest. You don't want this to continue, he's getting depressed and you don't want that.

You are driving the car and you turn your car around to go somewhere else.

"Princess, where are we going?" He asked

"Just relax there, little guy." You said and gave him a smile. He just smiled at you back.

You kept driving to his favorite place to relax which is the amusement park by the bay.

"Thanks for being there for me, {Y/N}. I'm sorry too." He said and he's about to cry again.

"No drama, Angel. We're here to have fun." You answered with a big smile. And with that you both got off the car and started to have fun in that amusement park.

You were happy to see him again like that, he hasn't been this happy for the last week. At least, somehow your efforts are working on him. After for almost five hours of roaming around you just sat by the bay and watch the sunset. You sat in front of Patrick and he was hugging you from behind.

"I know your noticing, princess. But thank you ao much for not making a fuss out of it. I really appreciate every little effort you make. Maybe, I just need more time to accept it, but please don't leave me." His hug became tighter and it was all you ever want to feel. His warmth was everything to you and you can really feel his love from that.

"Who told you I'm going to leave you, little guy? That's the last thing I'll do in this life. I mean, death can't also make us part!" You said sweetly to him and you saw him smile. "Patrick. You've been singing for twenty years. You've saved a lot of people with your soul voice, you made a lot of people happy. You've proven yourself to anyone and of course they would know you, you're the Patrick Stump, the little short guy that can fucking rock with a fedora on! Besides, you don't have to leave the industry yet, you can still make music with your instruments, not just your voice." You explained to him and he was smiling at you, tears filling his eyes.

"Did I told you already how much I love you?" His voice is cracking. All you did was run your thumb gently on his cheeks.

"You don't have to tell me that angel because every minute, every hour, and every day I can feel it." You said sweetly and he kissed your head and hug you more.

"I was sad, of course, that I won't be able to sing for the Overcast Kids now. But I'm sadder because I won't be able to sing you a lullaby anymore...and to our baby." He said truthfully.

"Aaaaaww. Stumpy, you don't have to be sad about that. My angel, as long as your here, as long as you love me we'll be okay!" You said enthusiastically.

"Holy smokes! You're the best {Y/N}!" He told you and held your chin. He suddenly kissed your lips and you responded with a passionate kiss too. "God! Can I marry you right now...like right this instant?!" He said, and you can now see the old happy Patrick.

"In my eyes we're already married Patrick! The papers are the only thing missing." She said and winked at him.

Patrick kissed you once more. He removed his fedora hat and place it on your head to. You shared your laughter with each other and you know Patrick will be fine again from now on. You just have to be there to give him strength like he has been there to give you strength too. You stayed like that till the sun went down and after that, you both went back to the amusement park and played like little children again. For all you know, he's the last person you want to lose.

{I reaaaaalllyyyy love this imagine but I hope this won't happen. I'll cry for a year, I'm serious!

Well, I hope you enjoyed fellas! You guys deserve to enjoy for all of you are AWESOME! :) Thank you everyone!}