Imagine #97: Band Prince (Part 1)

{Hey guys, this will be another mini fanfic, I got the idea from a Korean tv show I've watched years back, of course many things have been changed here too :)

Just keep in mind here that Andy is not playing the drums anymore, he's going to play guitar here..so yeah that's just it! Enjoy reading!}

You are staring straight at your reflection in the mirror with a scissor on your hand. You already decided that you're going to be a boy from now on. You need to lie, you need to hide your identity for you to be able to pay your family's debt.

"Stupid band, not accepting any female members!" you said bitterly but you can't really do anything. You badly wanted to join that band so you really have no other choice but to do this, besides they are already a phenomenal band which will greatly help you.

You began to cut your hair short, like a guy's haircut. Fortunately, you somehow look like a guy with that kind of hair. You took your brother's clothes too, lucky you and him have the same body build, your brother is really not a buff and tall guy. You even wear a chest binder so you'll really look like a guy. You wore a simple shirt and pants and put on a cap then looked at the mirror again.

"I look like a legit guy." You said to yourself and then sighed. You took your drumstick and went to the Fall Out Boy's audition for their new drummer.

"Name and age please." One of their staff asked you and you almost spit out your girl name. You just made up a boy's name from your name then say it to her.

They told you to wait for your turn, you really wish that they will choose you because you've done too much for this audition. After a few minutes of waiting, they already called you. You immediately sat in front of the drums. Patrick, Pete, Andy and Joe are all looking suspiciously at you.

'Are they seeing my girl side?' you asked yourself.

"What's your name?" Pete asked still looking at you.

"{your boy name}" you answer with a low voice.

"You sure your not...gay?" Joe asked and that almost made you laugh. You can't believe that they see you as gay more than seeing you as a lesbian.

"Of course not dude!" you said and kept your cool, they seemed to buy it.

"Okay, can you play Dance, Dance?" Andy said.

You took a deep breath and began to play, you are quite good at playing the drums. You've been playing this instrument since you are a kid and you have to admit that you really have some nice beat. You kept on playing and music is taking over your body and you've nailed the song. They all clapped their hands at you when you finished playing and they all look impressed.

"Well, you're good!" Pete said.

"Thank you." You sounded like a girl and they all looked at you. "Thanks bros!" you said immediately with a lower voice.

"Okay, just wait for our decision outside." Patrick looked at you suspiciously as you walk out.

You let out a sigh of relief once you got out of there. You all waited for the decision outside and you're honestly feeling nervous about it.

"So, all of you are really good but we have made our decision." Andy said.

"We chose {your boy name} as our new drummer!" Pete said and you almost forgot that that's you. "Congratulations, come on in again so we can start rock and rolling." He added.

You followed them again inside, now you really have to be careful in moving. They can't know that you're really a girl or else your dream and plan will be ruined. You and the boys started talking and they all seemed pretty cool. They are not the kind of musicians that are demanding and prideful, these boys are just normal teenagers that humbles themselves as much as they can. You know you can fit in with them, you just have to control your emotions because you already have a crush with their vocalist which is not really a good thing.

'You are a boy now and you can't have a crush on another boy!' you said to yourself.

**************

"Grandma! I told you I don't want to date another girl!" you heard Patrick talking to the phone while inside his room in the tour bus.

You have been with them for almost a month now and you can say that everything is going well, so far they have no suspicion about you're really identity.

"Grandma, all the girls you've given to me are just plain gold diggers! I don't want to meet them anymore!" he sounds pissed but you know there's still respect in his voice. Patrick is really a kind guy. "Well, I want to stay single for as long as I can!" he added as he walk out of his room.

The others looked at him too, worried that he's having arguments with his grandmother again. Patrick looked at you suddenly and he weirdly smirked, like he thought of an insane plan.

"Yes, grandma! I may be a gay!" he shouted then hung up. The four of you looked at him in disbelief.

"What the actual fuck, Stump?!" Pete asked in shocked.

"You guys know how my life fucks up every time my grandmother push me to date a girl right? I don't want that to happen again and I think this is the only way!" Patrick said and he himself can't believe he had done something like this.

"How are you going to prove to her that you're a gay?" Andy asked then Patrick looked at you again. You and he have been the closest among all and you already know that looked on his face, he's gonna ask you a favour.

"Pretend to be my lover," Patrick said to you.

You really have no idea how to react to that, are you going to laugh, or to shout or everything! You didn't sign up for this, but you know there's no way out. You just sighed at him.

"Fine." You said stubbornly but deep inside, you're nervous feeling is kicking in.

{Thank you for reading! ^_^}