Imagine #21: Till We See Each Other Again

Imagine #21:Till We See Each Other Again

{Tissues ready? There will be T.E.A.R.S....I think? Enjoy reading anyways!}

This is it. It's the moment you've been waiting for, you're going to give birth to your and Patrick's first child. You and your husband endured all the pain for nine months and now, Patrick will be facing the hardest decision he has to make.

You have so many complications while carrying the baby inside of you and the doctors already said that there is a 90% chance that you will not survive after you deliver the baby. Hearing that broke you and Patrick for obvious reasons, but after accepting it, you didn't mind it anymore. It will be worth it, you know it will be.

Patrick couldn't accept your decision at first, of course, he doesn't want you gone. You've been his partner for the longest time and it's understandable that he doesn't want you to leave him. But you were firm with your decision, not because you want to leave him, but because you have no other choice. Little by little, he began to accept it, but never stopping to tell you how much you mean to him.

Your water just broke and you're inside the ambulance with Patrick, he's already crying beside you.

"H-hey, you know the drill right?" you told him weakly. You really are weak right now, you endured the pain every day just to keep your baby healthy.

"W-Why? I-I can't, {Y/N}. I'm n-not yet ready to lose you." He was crying, it hurts you to see him like that. He looked so helpless, you want to cheer him up, but you don't know how to.

"Do you think I'm ready to leave you?" you said and you began to shed tears too. You don't want to cry but you can't stop yourself from doing so. You don't want Patrick to see you scared, but you can't hide it anymore. You know you are going to die, and you're scared of it and you don't want to leave him yet. "But promise me, if they really can't do anything about my situation. Choose the baby." You said. Patrick can't respond to you anymore because he's already sobbing so hard. "Patrick, please answer me." You said sweetly to him, trying to calm down. Patrick finally nodded at you.

"I love you and don't you ever forget that. I love you, {Y/N}," he said while holding your hands and putting in over his cheeks and he kept on kissing it.

"Our baby will be so proud that she has brave parents. I love you more, Patrick, more than you could ever imagine." You said. The pain is really bothering you now, but you kept enduring it.

Patrick just kept on murmuring "I love you" and then kissing your face, your lips, and your hands. All you can do now is to cherish each moment of it and tell him back that you love him so much too. After a long ride, you finally arrived at the hospital and the nurses are already taking you inside while you lay on the stretcher. Patrick was gripping your hands tight like he doesn't want to let go, and you are too, but you know you have to let go soon.

"{Y/N}," he called out helplessly again and before you entered the delivery room you looked at him and smiled.

"I love you. Till we see each other again, angel." You mouthed to him and he broke down. Fortunately, Pete, his best friend was there to calm him down.

You went inside and the doctors began to do their thing. You shouted in pain and cried, that's all you can do now. You can see the gestures of the doctors shaking their head.

"Mrs. Stump. I'm sorry, we need yours and your husband's decision," The doctor said in a low voice.

"I already told you who I chose..I'm sure my husband will choose the same," You murmured happily.

The doctors went out to Patrick while holding some kind of contract. Patrick cried more when he saw the doctor.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stump, but you have to choose before it's too late." The doctor said.

"I know it's hard Patrick, but pull yourself together. Keep one thing or lose everything." Pete said to him and he gathered all his strength and nodded.

"Our baby." He said under his sobs and he signed the papers.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Stump." The doctor left and went into the delivery room again.

------------------

A month has passed after your death. Patrick is getting better and better each day because you left him with a beautiful healthy baby girl. Patrick named her after you and he loves her dearly. It's obvious that your daughter has your smile. Patrick decided to become a full-time parent to your daughter and he doesn't regret that decision. He always visits your grave too, still showing that he really loves you.

"One email received." Patrick read when he opened his laptop. He quickly checked the email and it was your archive. You sent this letters to this website who will send these messages to its recipients when you are officially off to a better place.

"Hey, my Angel. If you're reading this, I'd probably gone off to a better place. Sorry for leaving you behind to take care of our little angel. I know it's unfair, but I know you'll be a great dad (and mom too) to our child. So yeah, I've created this message while you are away on tour and I hope you receive the messages every day. I'm not doing this to torture you, I just want to tell you that I'm in a better place now and I'll just be waiting for you. Of course, I'll be looking at you and our little angel always. I love you so much as always, Patrick. Till we see each other again. Much love from your princess -{Y/N}" Patrick read while having a smile on his face and a tear in his eyes. At the end of the message, there's a picture of you. A Selfie you took after you wrote that first letter and you look like you're going to kiss him on that picture. Patrick just laughed.

He got up to his seat and looked at your child.

"Your mommy is really the best, little angel." He said to her and the baby giggled. He kissed the forehead of the baby while closing his eyes. He was thinking that it was also you who he is kissing.

{This is a sad imagine, I know :(..haha but yeah, it still has a good ending! Thanks for reading guys! :) I'll update again tomorrow}