Imagine #37: He Noticed Your YouTube Channel

10 million subscribers, that's what you have. You started your YouTube career a year back and you didn't expect that you will be this big. Your YouTube Channel is really almost about everything; you do vlogs, you play games, sometimes you just talk, open mails, impersonate other YouTubers and almost everything else except do cover because you really don't have a singing voice.

"Hi, fellas!" You greeted when you turned on your camera. "Today I'll answer the questions you tweet to me." You continued and you proceed with your activity. The questions of your fans are really weird sometimes and they make you laugh till your stomach hurts, that's why you love them all.

"What's your wildest dream?" You read. "Hmm. Well, I don't know why, but I really really want to go on a tour. Like live in a tour bus, have concerts, go to different countries. But I know that wouldn't happen because music hates me." You answered with a laugh.

"What's your most favorite band?" You read again. "Well, I won't answer that, instead, let's go to my room." You said and picked up the camera and walked over to your bedroom.

Your bedroom is almost covered with Fall Out Boy Posters, your things are all FoB merch too.

"As you can see, I hate Fall Out Boy." You said with sarcasm. "Kidding. I freaking love the band to the bones! And also their vocalist, gosh, Patrick Stump is HAWT!" You said excitedly.

You walked back to your record room and did a closing part of your video there. You started to edit the video and immediately uploaded it to YouTube. You already got a thousand of likes and views the moment you upload it. The comments also say that many of your fans are big Fall Out Boy fan too which made you happy.

You decided to relax on your bedroom while doing more Q&A on your twitter. When suddenly someone tweeted to you.

One New Notification: Patrick Stump Tweeted You

"EEEEEEEEPPPPP!!" You shouted and immediately looked at his tweet to you.

"Your videos are hilarious! It's one of the things that relaxes me when I'm stressed. Keep on making awesome videos {Y/N}! And about that wildest dream of yours, you want to talk about that someday?" You read over and over again while your smile gets bigger and bigger.

Your fans have noticed it too and they began to retweet it.

"EMEGERD! @PatrickStump I never thought that you watch my videos! Thank you very much and of course I'll keep on uploading awesome videos for you and my fans. I wish the best of luck to you and your band. Say hi to them for me ^_^" you tweeted back to him. After a while, he favorited your tweet.

"Oh hey, I'm serious about making your wildest dream come true. ;)" he tweeted you again and you began to scream more. You proceeded to message him personally.

"I'm a HUGE fan, Patrick! And are you really serious?" You messaged.

"Yeah. I've seen your room {Y/N} and I think it's awesome! And yes, I'm serious. You live in New York right? We're going there next week, we'll pick you up then :). Our managers and the others already agreed. We also want to do vlogs with you!" You immediately replied to you.

"REALLY?! EMEGERD! I'M CRYING NOW! THANK YOU!! :")" you replied.

"And I really want to meet you personally too. You really seem to be an adorable, stunning and wonderful person. See you soon then?"

"Aww, thanks, Stumpy! Can't wait to meet you, my crush, too! hi hi hi :) See you!" You replied.

You tweet the good news and your fans are happy for you. You can't believe how much your career helped you reach your dreams.

***************************

"I'm living the dream, fellas!!" You screamed on your camera while you roam around the tour bus. The boys just picked you up and the five of you are already having fun.

"Hi, my name is Patrick!" Patrick said to the camera.

"I'm Andy!"

"Joe here!"

"And I'm Jason...no, I'm kidding, I'm Pete." He joked and you all laughed.

You continued your vlog and hour just having fun. When you're editing the video, Patrick sat next to you.

"I was right! You really are a stunning person." He said sweetly which made you blush.

"You do realize that you're my crush right? And that you're making me blush right now?" You said while laughing.

"Meh. You look cute while blushing so I'll keep doing it." He said to you then he gently pinched your cheeks.

"Do it on your own risk. I'm telling you, I'm going to get used to it." You said honestly to him.

"Then get used to it. Who says I'll stop being like this?" He said to you then winked.

You knew that from this moment on, you are starting another GOOD, or maybe the BEST, chapter of your life.

{Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this imagine :) I'm a big fan of YouTubers too! Do you guys like YouTubers too?

Anywho! Thanks for Reading and Thank you for the 1600+ reads and 200+ likes <3 Gosh, I love you all!^_^}