Imagine #133: Dream House

"Stumpy? Where are we going?" You asked him while he's driving the car.

Patrick has a huge genuine smile on his face and he seems excited. His expression gives you excitement too, for sure he readied a surprise for you. He just came back from tour yesterday and you don't want to do anything else but to spend time with him.

"You'll see, princess." He said and then winked at you.

You and he just caught up with each other inside the car, telling each other's stories while you are not together. You and Patrick have been together for four years now, but it still feels like it's your first year because your feelings for each other are still as strong as that time.

" Turn your back at me." Patrick said excitedly and you just did what he want you to do. After than he blind-folded you.

"What's going on Patrick? What's this for?" You asked with a smile.

You suddenly felt Patrick cupped your cheeks and his lips landed on yours. You kissed each other loving there. After a while he pulled back and you just gently bit your lips.

"Have you been reading Fifty Shades of Grey, Stumpy?" You asked while giggling.

"Maybe...maybe not." He said then laughed.

The car moved again and after a few more moments, it stopped and Patrick help you get down from the car.

"Careful princess." He said while guiding you.

You felt like you've entered a vicinity or something because you suddenly felt cozy. Patrick held your chin then he kissed your forehead.

"I love you so much, {Y/N}." He murmured with his low sexy voice and you instantly blushed there.

"I love you more, Patrick, forever and always." You answered.

Patrick walked behind you and he removed the blindfold and immediately, your jaw dropped when you saw your surroundings.

It's like Patrick brought you to your imagination, the place resembles your dream house so much. You remembered telling this to him, but you never knew that he would really make it happen and besides, you're still not even married.

"Wanna look around?" He said with an excited smile.

"Patrick...I...this is..." you stuttered, but he just took your hand and you walked around the house.

It really is a perfect replica of your dream house inside your head. Patrick showed you every room, the master's bedroom, two small rooms and a guest room, there's also a mini-library which has a creative design inside, a home-theater room and of course, Patrick's own recording studio. It was nothing, but perfect.

"So, did I get everything right?" He asked you.

"Patrick, it's perfect, but it's not that I don't want it. I mean, you...me...um, this house is too much." You said while stuttering. Patrick held your hand.

"No, it's not, princess, besides we'll need it anyway in the future." He said while chuckling. You pulled Patrick and gave him a tight hug.

"You really are an awesome boyfriend!" You exclaimed. "But isn't this too me? I mean the only thing for you here is your recording studio, you didn't even changed anything. What about your wants for the house?" You said. Patrick suddenly stopped and he seems like he's thinking.

"My wants for this house? Hmmm, maybe it's just two perfect couple will live in it soon. The girl is a beautiful and stunning one named {Y/N} and the guys is a handsome guy named Patrick. And maybe soon after they moved in, they'll have two little humans that will live with them." Patrick said innocently and you both laughed. "Every house is my dream house as long as you're with me." He said while looking at your eyes.

"Can you get the mop, Stumpy? I think my heart just melted and it's all over the place." You joked. You cupped Patrick's cheeks. "Gosh! I love you more than ANYTHING in this world." You said and you messed his blonde hair.

"Same here, {Y/N}." He said. Patrick suddenly knelt in front of you. "Spend forever with me? Will you?" He said and you can feel his nervousness. He's holding a red velvet box with a simple yet beautiful infinity ring on it.

"That's all I ever wanted, Patrick." You said as happy tears fell from your eyes. Patrick inserts the ring on your finger then he kissed you.

"Ok! Got it!" You suddenly heard and you looked at one of the rooms.

"Joe! You ruined their moment! Patrick only said to film them...not interrupt them!" You heard Andy whisper shout. After that, you heard Pete laughing.

"Go out, guys!" You said while laughing.

The three boys went out.

"Congratulations! It's about time to get married." Pete said then winked at you and Patrick.

"Did you guys got it all on tape?" Patrick asked happily.

"Of course! But we've been waiting here for hours. We're starving." Joe said then pouted.

"Come on. Let's eat outside, we need to celebrate. Don't worry, my treat." You said to them.

Patrick held your hand as you leave the house. The memories made in that house has already started, you just can't wait to make more.

{Thanks for reading! ;) Photo not mine...credits to owner :)}