Imagine #146: We are Wild (Part 2)

Imagine #146: We Are Wild (Part 2)

{I'm really enjoying this! I myself is excited how this story will turn to be! Enjoy everyone!}

"So, I got two information down. Your name is Patrick and you are on hiatus on whatever you are doing for a living, right?" You asked Patrick excitedly.

Patrick gives you a tour around town almost every day in two weeks now and the both of you are getting closer and closer each time. His and your personality perfectly match and you both make a good team. He's trying to help you find that person you are looking for and along the way you are making friends with him. You're still embarrassed from the fact that you STILL don't know he is. There are just times that you can see people wanting to take a picture with him and you overhead those girls calling him, 'Patrick', thus you got the information. The only thing he said to you is that he is on a hiatus right now that's why he's not busy.

"Two points for {Y/N}." he said while smirking and clapping slowly. You immediately looked proud at yourself.

"Almost all the girls in this town know you well and likes you too much, I'm impressed you're not all over them too." You said to him. You both are currently eating desserts in an ice cream store.

"All of them knows me except you and I choose to be with someone who doesn't know me." He said then winked at you. You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Are you a murderer? Maybe that's the reason why you like the way I don't know you, have you killed someone?" you asked suspiciously and jokingly. Patrick laughter burst, you really like seeing him like that. He's just your new friend, but your bond with him is quite different.

"You're insane. Now, how about the guy you are looking for? Any memories of him?" he asked. You took a piece of your favorite food; pancake topped with ice cream and put it inside your mouth.

"Nah. I don't really remember, I just know that if I saw him, I'll definitely remember him. Like, I don't know how, but that's for sure." You said.

Patrick stared at you, he kinda wish that he's the guy you are searching for. He always thinks that whoever that guy you are searching for is so lucky. A stunning girl like you is going around town just to see a single person, now that's what you call effort.

The both of you continued to chat there for hours. Costumers come and go and some are noticing Patrick.

"No cheating, okay? You know the deal." He said.

"Fine, I'll find out who you are without researching about you and without asking anyone." You answered him stubbornly. "I really want to think that you're a famous serial killer." You said and laughed.

"Then why would people love to take pictures with me, if that's the case?" he asked while one of his eyebrows is raised.

"Well, it's not every day they see a handsome criminal." You said and after you realized what you said, you blushed. "Um...nevermind." Patrick just chuckled at you.

"Well, thank you for finding me handsome." He teased you more, but Patrick blushed a little too. "Let's call it a day? I need to go somewhere." He said while looking at his watch.

"Sure thing, thanks for the day and treat Mr. Benzedrine. Can't wait to see you again." You said cheerfully.

"Same here, {Y/N}." he said.

You both walked out of the place and went to opposite directions. Patrick can't get his smile off of his face. Since the day he met you, he's always feeling happy. You really did something to this guy in a short period of time.

"What a girl." He murmured. He admitted to himself that he's really beginning to like you.

*******************

"Mom? Do I have a childhood friend?" Patrick suddenly asked his mom.

Patrick went to his old house to visit his parents and that question just suddenly hit his head.

"Of course, Patrick. You're a friendly kid." His mom answered.

"I mean, a girl childhood friend. Like someone who I'm really close too." He added. His mom sat beside him and began to think.

"Huh, come to think of it there's this girl. I can't remember her name, but you always told me that you are annoyed to her." Her mom started and she laughed lowly. "Yes, there's really that girl. She always comes every Saturday to get you from this house to play with them in the park. You always tell me that you don't want to, but you still end up going with her. I remembered you said you are annoyed with her too cheerful personality, but quite amazed too." His mom said.

Patrick smiled as he try to remember things, but he really can't. A cheerful girl who annoys him, Patrick chuckled at the thought. He would definitely want to meet that girl now.

"You really can't remember her name, mom?" he asked again.

"I'm sorry, dear, but I can't. My memory is getting weaker." She said and they both laugh.

"No, it's not," Patrick said and then he hugged his mom. "Thanks for the information." He added.

"Why would you ask that all of a sudden? Did something happen?" his mom asked.

"Well, there's this girl..." Patrick started and his mom is already grinning at him. "She's been searching for someone he can't remember. She said he's her childhood friend, and it's a guy. I just to know if...

"Patrick, don't get your hopes up. There are thousands and thousands of people here in our town, don't give yourself false hope." His mom suddenly became serious. "But if you like that girl, you can make him like you," she said and started to smirk again.

"Mom!" Patrick said and he sounded like an embarrassed child. "But I really do like her a lot. And it's really cute that she doesn't know me!..." Patrick and his mom began to talk about you.

Patrick's really taken interested in you, and you are too. But still, your mission to find that someone in the past is still your first priority for now.

{So here's my plan...I can't really make these mini fanfictions into a full Fanfiction now because of school. I'm currently on my third-year college and things are getting serious xD hahah! But I do promise that when the semester ends. I'll make use of the break to make these mini fanfics to full Fanfiction. And it'll be more exciting because there's a tendency that you'll forget the story and I'll just refresh your memory with the full Fanfiction. Sounds like a plan? :)

I really want to take this time to thank you guys! I never imagined going this far. We're almost reaching 50K reads and that's like SO SO MANY xD Thank you for the votes, your wonderful and funny comments and everything! I'm making a lot of friends here too because of this and I'm just really happy. I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS and I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO ENJOY THIS IMAGINES. I just decided that I won't stop this till there's nothing more to imagine, haha!

SO yeah! That's just it for me now, THANK YOU FOR READING, LOVELOTS FROM ME! :* -Rhona ;)}