Imagine #168: The Person You'd Take A Bullet For Is Behind the Trigger

{That's a long title xD ahaha. This is a mini fanfic with so much bad-ass-ery on it. Hope you enjoy!}

"Your next target is a musician named Patrick Stump." You heard your boss said.

You're an assassin or more likely a hitman or woman. The agency that you're working for takes request from anyone with the right price, but you on the other hand just enjoy killing people...but with a legit reason.

You were broken, more likely a psychopath. Who wouldn't be if you've been tortured from the day you were born, saw your parents die in front of your eyes and just like the whole world have fucked you up since the beginning. You had no sympathy, no feelings or emotions, nothing. That's why you enjoy killing.

"What's the things that he'd done?" You asked.

Yes, you may kill people mercilessly but you want to kill people that deserves to die. Examples are those people who raped people, who abuses people, and things as such. You're not accepting anything like when someone cheated because you think that's not enough reason for one to die.

"He hit the person who requested this. He abused her for months and she just escaped last month and now she wants revenge." He explained to you and you smirked.

"Any suggested ways on killing him?" You asked.

"Most painful way, physically and emotionally. She suggested that you befriend him, and then attack when he least expect it."

You smiled fiendishly more. This is what you do now and you won't back down.

"I like the way she think. I accept it...time to kill someone." You said as you leave your hideout.

Time to befriend a celebrity.

{THANKS FOR READING GUYS! Part 2 or nah? :)
So yeah guys, I uploaded a separate short (smut) Patrick Stump fanfic titled 'Let's Be Alone Together'. CHECK IT OUT IF YOU HAVE TIME! ;)
Thanks again, lovelots:*}