Imagine #143: The Voice (Part 2)

(Since you guy wants a second part to this...Here it is! Enjoy)

Patrick had been a very great coach to you and he had enhanced your talent so much and next week, he will pick between you and your other teammate. You two are the last ones in Stump Club and later...only one will remain.

You and that teammate are close and you both will accept whoever will win.

Patrick suddenly walked inside the recording studio and he smiled at both of you. Patrick and you have been in a professional relationship, but you feel that there's something more than that. Even your teammates are noticing it, but you promised that for now, you will not make a fuss about it.

"Hi coach. So this is...right?" You said to him. Patrick looked at you and smiled.

"You both are really the best in my team and I hate it that I still have to choose. But remember that you two are really talented and you'll go very far. Whoever I choose...

"We know coach, don't worry. Thank  you too." Your teammate said. "So, our last piece?" He asked.

Patrick smirked at both of you and you feel the excitement.

"Centuries by Fall Out Boy." He said and you almost fell to the ground.

Yes, you might be good at singing, but this song is your weakness. You just hoped that Patrick can guide you to sing this right.

****************

"We've been here forever!" You sang. It's the performance night and you and your teammate are on fire. You've been singing with him and thankfully you're hitting all the high notes.

"And here's the frozen proof!
I...will scream forever!" He sang and you summoned all your will.

"WE ARE THE POISONED YOUTH!!" You sang and released your soul voice.

The audience cheered and you both continued to sing till the song ends. The crowd cheered then you and your teammate hugged each other. You're shaking and nervous right now. You and he hold hands and you looked at Patrick.

"Why...do...I...have...to...choose?!" Patrick said while gritting his teeth.

"Well, were glad that were not the one to choose. But really you two are SO GOOD!" Adam said.

"Now, Patrick. The decision please..." Gwen said.

Patrick took a deep breath and sighed heavily.

"I don't want to choose. You both are so good, but the again I have to. I'll choose this person because he/she is more flexible than the other in terms of the music genre. But really! You two are unique in your own way." Patrick said and he stood up. "I-I'll choose...{your teammates name}," Patrick said.

You hugged your teammate and congratulate him. You can't stop some tears from falling, but you're giggling there. Patrick went on stage and he locked you in his arms.

"I'm sorry, {Y/N}. But don't worry, mark my words...I'll go with you in your journey." Patrick murmured in your ear.

You brushed your tears off and giggled at him.

"Thank you for everything. I had so much fun, Patrick. You taught me a lot too. Good choice in choosing him!" You said.

You thanked everyone and tipped the fedora hat you are wearing at them. You exited the stage and everyone congratulate you on your way to backstage.

You're really not disappointed, you're even thankful you made it this far and you love everything in your journey, most especially your memories with your teammates and Patrick. You just wish that it won't end here.

*****************

*One month later*

Your exposure in The voice helped you to be famous. These days you have been called by different music producers and they all want to work with you. You're really thankful for Patrick because he helped you with taking care of your voice and pushing it to its limits.

The show also helped you financially, you already bought a new house for yourself and your leaving the dream now.

Today is your rest day then suddenly someone ring the doorbell.

"Yes??" You asked when you opened the door and Patrick was standing there and he looked like a teenager or something.

He's not wearing his fedora hat, he's only wearing a simple shirt and a pair of jeans and his eyeglasses. He really looks cute even with that get-up.

"Coach?" You said.

"Finally, I found you!" Patrick said while chuckling. "Hey..you want to go out? Pete and the others want to meet you." He said shyly.

"R-really? Sure thing!!" You said excitedly. You let Patrick in your house for a while.

"And will you stop calling me coach? Call me by my name." He said innocently.

"Got it, Patrick. Wait up, I'll get ready." You said and you excitedly prepared yourself.

You know this is the start of something new.

{THANKS FOR READING!! LOVEYOU GUYS:*}