Imagine #145: The Happy Sober

"He wants to dance like Uma Thurman
Bury him till he confess
He wants to dance like Uma Thurman
And you can't get him out of your head!" You, Pete, Joe and Andy are singing at the same time as Patrick shows his derpy, cute and sweet moves on the dance floor.

You are their best friend and today is your birthday. You are having a wild celebration and all of you are drinking till you drop. All of you are so drunk right now, especially Patrick. The guy's face is all red now and he's so happy again. Patrick's becoming the happiest person on earth while drunk.

All of you are just dancing on the dance floor like there's no tomorrow. Laughs and jokes are everywhere. You're happy that this relationship stayed the same over the years and even if these boys are so popular right now.

"I think I'm going to throw up." Patrick suddenly leaned on you and murmured that. You giggled at him and hugged the little guy.

"I'll kill you if you threw up on me." You said while laughing.

You always have some special feelings for Patrick and you don't know he does for you too. You knew girls are always following him around and he met a lot of cooler girls than you so you're really not pushing your luck that much.

"I'm serious." Patrick said, so you guided him to the bathroom.

He's so groggy that he can't even walk straight, so you're holding his arm and guiding him towards the bathroom. You led him in front of the sink then rubbed his back as he threw up there.

"Let me guess, it's been a long time since you've been drunk like this, right?" You asked him while rubbing his back.

After a few minutes, Patrick became okay and you let him gargle there and offered him so coffee. The others dozed off in the living room and the boys became unmovable there. After Patrick drink his coffee, you just led him inside the guest room.

"You should rest now party boy." You said while giggling.

"I really did get that drunk today." He said while chuckling. "Happy birthday, {Y/N}," he said sweetly to you.

"You said that a lot of times now, but still thank you." You answered. The both of you are sitting at the edge of the bed. You suddenly hugged Patrick and he hugged you back. Patrick messed his hair which you find so cute and hot.

"Um...you know, {Y/N}. I really like you...like more than a friend, more than a best friend. I liked you from the start, but I really don't have the courage to say it to you." He said shyly and you became speechless there. "I'm not just drunk, I...I really think I'm in love with you, baby!" He sang with his oh-so hot voice.

Patrick cupped your cheeks and you both are face to face there. You feel that your face is so hot right now and your heart is beating right through your chest.

"Gosh, your so stunning as ever." He said. You thought that he'll kiss you on the lips, but Patrick remained to be a gentleman. He just kissed you on the forehead and that made you fall for him more.

"I like you too...like, I've ALWAYS like you so much!" You said to him.

"Really?" Patrick's eyes lit up. He hugged you again and you leaned on his chest. "Wow, I never knew." He said in disbelief.

"I hid it pretty well for years." You said proudly.

"You really did." Patrick said and he kissed your head. He suddenly yawned and laid back.

"Well, good night, Stumpy." You said.

"Good night, {your embarrassing nickname}." He winked at you before you stood up. "Well talk tomorrow, okay? About leveling things up."

"Excited for it. Sugar dreams, Patrick." You said before going out.

The moment you closed the door you squealed there making weird noises. Your face is too red and then you realized that Joe was there staring and smirking at you.

"Finally, you two revealed you feelings for each other." He said and you giggled.

"It's worth the wait."

{Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed :* Bear with my typos xD I always type on my phone :3}