Imagine #17: The Young Blood Chronicles

{I thought of this imagine while I'm rewatching the YBC last night :D I hope you enjoy! :)

"Patrick! H-hey, Stumpy, i-its me!" you said to Patrick. You're covered with blood, wounds, and bruises. You've been on a mission to save your family – the bands you love the most, but it seems like you're not succeeding.

The people around your area had gone insane. There's a cult that brainwashed people to kill music and the musicians, but somehow you are not affected by their brainwashing technique. Maybe because music has a really special place in your life and you also treat bands as your family since you're in that industry too. Unfortunately, almost all of the bands you really love are around the area to perform a certain concert, but then again, the cult had made their move. Last night, band members went missing and you just can't let this continue, most especially to your most beloved band – Fall Out Boy.

"{Y/N}! It's no use, he's brainwashed. He fucking killed Joe! My best friend, Patrick, would never do such a thing!" Pete said to you while dragging you out of the place, but you just can't leave Patrick behind. Both of you just confessed your feelings to each other two days ago and you can't believe that this is what's happening now.

"Pete, save the others and anyone you can find. Please, just let me handle this. I can't lose Patrick, I know he's still in there and you know that too. I can't give up yet," You said to Pete. He obviously wanted to protest, but he just gave you a nod.

"Fine, but thank you, {Y/N}. Please bring my best friend back," He said before he run towards where the others are. You looked at Patrick again, he still has those yellowish eye color and he's looking at you like he wants to murder every piece of you.

"Patrick, snap out of it! Please," you pleaded. You're currently holding a blood-covered knife, but you have no intention to use it to Patrick. You can never hurt the guy for all you know. "Patrick, please. We'll escape here together. The others are waiting for us."

"Unfortunately, he's not coming back for you and you can't escape this now." A woman suddenly walked beside Patrick. She's holding a remote control and you know that that's the device they use to brainwash people and Patrick.

"Bitch!" you charged at her, but suddenly Patrick moved in front of her, protecting her. You stopped, of course, and then you heard her laughing.

"Why thank you, my dear Patrick."

"I'm sorry, Patrick." Out of anger, you charged at both of them. They both fell to the ground and you didn't waste time, you quickly grabbed the woman by her collar and pinned her against the wall. You pointed your knife at her neck. "Give me the fucking device!" you demanded.

You suddenly got distracted because Patrick was charging at you. The woman pushed you and you hit a wall hard. Luckily, because of the sudden movement, the device fell out of the woman's hand and you grabbed the opportunity, you crushed the device with your foot.

"G-game Over." Unfortunately, the moment you crushed the device, the woman stabbed you almost three times. The pain almost took your consciousness immediately, but you didn't let it fully leave you.

"N-no. {Y/N}!!" You heard Patrick shouted then he stabbed the woman in the chest, causing her to fall on the ground.

"H-hey, 'Trick. I-I'm glad you're back." You said while you're slowly falling to the ground. You were wincing and coughing blood, you're sure that you're going to die soon. "I-I love you." You said with all your might. Your breath is leaving you now.

"N-no! {Y/N}, please n-no. I love you too, I-I'm sorr—

"Then I think you both should continue to love each other in hell!" you heard the woman said then a gunshot echoed through the hall. You were already laying on the ground, fighting to stay conscious but you know you can't anymore. But before you permanently close your eyes, you saw Patrick collapsed beside you – he was the one who got shot. Both of you, with all your might, held each other's hand.

"I l-love you." You whispered to each other with your dying breaths.