Imagine #158: Your Wedding Day

{Here's a Fluffy/Cute imagine for y'all! This is requested by TwentyDollarFOBBleed, thanks for this wonderful idea! Enjoy.}

"I can't wait for tomorrow." Patrick said while holding your hand.

Both of you and some of your relatives and friends are already staying at the hotel for the preparations of tomorrow's celebration...you and Patrick's wedding day. You and him are currently on the balcony, just looking at thw beautiful Eiffel Tower.

"Ten years of being together...and now were here." You mumured then leaned on hia shoulder. Patrick hugged you as he chuckled.

"Told you we'll be immortals...as long as were together." He said.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow." You said excitedly as you both talked about everythung about the wedding.

It's not that big, but a lot will come. Of course, some other bands will come like Panic! At the Disco, Twenty One Pilots and All Time Low. The motif for your wedding is blue and green, such a wonderful color together. The reception will be held at this hotel too.

You and Patrick walked inside the room and the moment you entered, he picked you up bridal style. Your laughs filled the room. Patrick walked to the bed and threw you on the bed. You didn't have the time to react because he immediately crawled on top of you. You just hugged your future husband there.

"I love you, Patrick," you said sincerely as you look at his eyes.

"I love you too, {Y/N}," Patrick mumured with his low sexy voice.

You locked him there with your hug and and legs. Soon after, you both are caught up to a heated kiss. You kissed him passionately and he did in the same manner. His lips tastes so sweet and you feel like you can't get enough of that. Moans escaped your mouth as the kiss gets deeper and deeper.

"I'm no good, good in lip service
But when it's yours, Mi Amor
I'M COMING FOR YOU AND I'M MAKING WAR!" He sang while staring at your eyes and gosh, he's the hottest man for you.

"Stop, I won't be able to stop myaelf id you're like that." You said while giggling.

You and him never really had an intercourse. Patrick is such a good guy, waiting for marriage before jumping to that. The only thing you always do is to make out like this, but after tomorrow, you know it will be a lot more than this.

"Don't worry, princess. Just one more day." He said then winked at you. You and him exchanged deep kisses again and it was soon interrupted by a knock on the door.

"You guys! I'm pretty sure honeymoon COMES AFTER the wedding...not before the wedding." Pete said and its obvious on his voice that he's trying hard not to laugh.

"Shut up, Pete!" Patrick chuckled as he stand up.

"Come on, you guys need to sleep early and on different rooms. You can't see each other till the wedding tomorrow." He said.

You and Patrick pouted at each other.

"Is that really a tradition?" You asked. Patrick pulled you up and kissed you one more time.

"See you tomorrow, princess." Patrick said.

"See you at the end of the aisle, my prince." You said.

******************

"Can't I really see her? Just one peek?" You can hear Patrick's voice outside your room.

You are all ready and the make-up artist is just doing her last touches to your face. You're wearing your wedding gown too which perfectly fits you. You giggled hearing his voice.

"No! Gosh, Patrick. We're not taking her away." Meagan said to him while laughing.

"Dude, let's just go to rhe church. You'll see her!" Pete said.

"Fine" Patrick said and you can imagine him pouting now. "I love you, {Y/N}. Can't wait to see you!" He shouted.

"Me too! Love you, sugar!" You shouted.

"Now, that's what I call true love." The make-up artist said that made you smile widely.

******************

This is it. You're now standing at the entrance of the church and soon the door will open.

Your heart is beating fast, you're too excited for this. You're also tearing up a bit, you've never imagined you and Patrick will come this far but heck, this is all happening now! You took a deep breath and just smiled.

The doors opened and the soft wedding music was played. Tyler from Twenty One Pilots and Brendon from Panic! At The Disco were the ones who's singing. You started walking. Andy and Joe were the ones who are beside you since you don't have parents anymore. everyone has their eyes on you, but you focused only on one person...Patrick.

He was at the end of the aisle wearing a tuxedo that perfectly matches your wedding gown. He was paralyazed there, just staring at you straight. Pete, his best man, patted his shoulder and you saw him laugh and brush some tears off from his eyes. Some tears fell from your eyes too, this is what you ever wanted and nothing matters now, but him. You will be one today...and this is really what you have wished for.

"Finally, you both are getting married!" Joe said when you reached the end of the aisle.

"Wishing you both the best." Andy said.

The both of them proceed to their seats. Patrick held your hand as you both walked to the chairs in front of the priest.

"It's like I'm falling for you all over again. You're so stunning," Patrick said.

"So you are." You said.

The wedding rites started and everyone is just happy.

"Do you, Patrick Stump, accept {your full name} as your wedded wife, from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" The priest asked. You and Patrick are just staring at each other.

"I do." Patrick answered.

"Do you, {your full name}, accept Patrick Stump as your wedded husband, from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." You answered.

"By the power bestowed upon me by the chruch...I now pronounce you, Man and Wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said happily.

Patrick slowly removed your veil. He cupped your cheeks and you can see in his eyes that he's so happy to be with you and of course, you are too.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Patrick. Let's prove to everyone that not all promises...are made to be broken." You said the Patrick kissed you.

Everyone cheered then Brendon and Tyler started to sing your's and Patrick's favorite song {insert your favorite song here}.

{This is really cute xD I cant. Hahah. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed :* photo not mine...credits to owner}