Imagine #134: My Amnesia Boy (Part 7)

You and Patrick have been standing in front of each other for a while now. You are holding a matching DNA results in your hands, it seems like Patrick tested if Patricia is her daughter. You smiled sadly at the paper.

" Is she really my daughter?" Patrick asked seriously.

"I'm sorry for not telling you...I was just, I thought you wouldn't care anymore. I'm so selfish I'm sorry." You said. Patrick is just staring at you and you felt that he is somehow happy with the news, but you're not.

What if he decided to take away Patricia? What if he and Sam take her away?

You suddenly whimpered in front of him.

"Please don't take her away. I can't...I can't live anymore without her. Please, Patrick." You pleadingly said to him while crying. Patrick was shocked and he hugged you. Letting you lean on his chest while he brushes your hair.

"Hey, shhh. Who said I'm taking her away?" He said gently. "I won't {Y/N}, but please let me be close to her. I want her to know who I am." He added.

You nodded there and you just hugged him back and you feel like this will be a start of another chapter of your life.

**************

Patrick has been taking Patricia out always and you know that your daughter enjoys her time with him. She's been more lively nowadays and you're happy to see that. There were times that Patrick wants you to come with them, but you're always saying no. You can't fall for Patrick more again, you know it'll only hurt you.

Patrick, on the other hand, can't tell Sam everything. He really doesn't want to hurt her and he really can't think of anything else now. It's like he's in the middle of a war and he doesn't know which side would he join.

"I hope you become my dad." Patricia suddenly murmured to him while eating her ice cream. Patrick smiled at her.

"Why would you say that?" He asked innocently.

"Because you're nice to me and I can feel that you care for me...and mom. Also, my mom always has that special kind of smile when I'm talking to her about you. I feel that she likes you." The girl said cutely.

Patrick's heartbeat went faster, a kid can't lie. It just means that you still love him.

"Soon, little princess." He whispered to Patricia and she smiled happily at him.

Patrick suddenly became determined, maybe he really does belong to you.

***************

"Patrick, what is this?" Same said the moment he went in. She was holding the DNA results and the CD that he's about to give to you.

"Sam, where did you get that?" He grabbed the things from her hand.

"What's the meaning of all that?!" Sam was hysterical and Patrick was shocked with her behavior.

"{Y/N}, is my fiance before I lost my memories." Patrick said.

"But that's just before right? I'm the one that's important now, right?" Patrick was shocked with her attitude, she's not even shocked with the news.

"I...I don't...

"It's your daughter, isn't it? Let's just take her...adopt her. I'm sure you can take care of her better. You'll give her a brighter future, Patrick. We'll do that, right?" She said in panic. "Um, I'll ready the papers, okay?"

"No! Sam, please. I'm really sorry, but listen to me. That can't happen, that'll never happen. Sam, I'm sorry but I think I need to go back to...

"NO! Fate already gave us a chance to make things right! Don't let the chance pass, Patrick. YOU. ARE. MINE now. And for sure, you're only saying thag because you have a daughter with her. I'm sure you don't even remember that you love her to this day!" She said.

Patrick gritted his teeth, but somehow Sam's words are the truth. Patrick's been really confused these days, but maybe she's right. Maybe the only thing that he wants with you is your daughter...not anything more than that.

{Thanks for reading!}