Imagine #6: He Becomes Active in Twitter Again Because of You

Imagine #6: He(Patrick Stump) Becomes Active in Twitter Again Because Of You

You're bored and not doing anything else at the moment besides scrolling down on Patrick Stump's Twitter page. He has been inactive on the said social media platform for four months and you really miss his funny replies to his fans. Since you're bored, you just thought of tweeting him.

'Hey, little guy! You don't know how much I miss you! Talk to us again, please? I love you xoxo (kidding, but really I and a lot of your fans miss you, please start tweeting again :c)'. You typed, of course, you are only joking but these are the kind of tweets that Patrick most likely reply too. But still, the chances of him replying to you is only 1% out of a 100.

You kept on browsing his Twitter page suddenly your phone vibrated, notifying you that someone replied to your tweet.

'Patrick Stump replied to your tweet' You blink almost 182 times, but your eyes are not lying to you. You excitedly look at his reply with your heart beating fast and a wide smile on your lips.

"Sorry Princess, I've been busy. But thanks for making me realize this. I MISS YOU TOO!" you read his tweet over and over and over again. You screamed so loud that even your brother/sister came in to check you in your room if you're okay. You don't know what to do, you are just smiling widely that you felt that it's going to tear your face.

You excitedly tweet back to him saying "Thank you for considering my request! Gosh, I'm one of your biggest fans!" Of course, you're not pushing your luck anymore, Patrick didn't tweet back to you, but he began to tweet other people again and you are just happy for the fact that you're the reason why he started to tweet again. And also you were blushing for the fact that he called you 'princess', maybe it's because of your profile picture because you're wearing a tiara there.

You are still overwhelmed, you even shared the small conversation with Patrick on Facebook and other people say that you are very lucky and they are thanking you because you made him start tweeting again.

You are just happy and you don't know what more can make your day better. You are about to close your twitter account, but suddenly you received a private message in your inbox. You quickly opened it and you thought you'd faint. It's from Patrick Stump.

'Hey Princess, thanks for making me realize that I need to talk to you (and the fans more) Are you still online? Maybe we can talk face to face on Skype? Here's my Skype name ***********. I'll be waiting!'

You immediately opened your Skype account and called him. You thought that you were dreaming, but the truth is, you're not. This is real and you're talking to him on Skype and maybe....just maybe, this will be the start of a beautiful relationship between the two of you.

{I really wish Patrick would be active on Twitter again :( haha. Enough of that, I hope you enjoy this imagine!}