Imagine #36: You Won A Date With Him

"So, are you excited?! You're the lucky girl who won a date with the Patrick Stump!" the owner of the music store that held the contest said to you. You still can't believe it though, that you won a date with him, your idol and hero.

"Do I look like I'm not excited?" you said while giggling. Your smile is so wide, but your hands are shaking. The door to the music store suddenly opened and he came in.

"Hey! Sorry, I'm late. I'm here to pick up my date." He said sweetly while looking at the owner then landing his eyes on you, and right on that moment you just want to melt.

"Thank you for your support to this contest Patrick. Now to introduce you your date, here she is!" the owner said then she pointed at you. You just smiled at Patrick.

"H-hi, I'm {Y/N}. I'm a huge fan! Since from the beginning of Fall Out Boy to your Soul Punk. You're like my hero!" you said to him and he chuckled. He just stared at you for a while.

"You know, you look like the female version of me. Black tight shirt, check! Leather jacket, check! Skinny jeans, check! Sneaker shoes, check! And, of course, the fedora hat, check!" he joked. You really do look like him.

"I didn't steal your style, Mr. Stump. It just so happens that I dress up like this too!" you explained.

"I didn't say anything about that, besides it suits you and you look cute." He said innocently to you and you immediately blushed. "So, let's go?" he asked and you nodded. You thanked that owner of the music store again before going out.

"I still can't believe I'm having a date with my biggest idol!" you whispered shout. You and Patrick just walked to his green Chevrolet car.

"Well, I didn't expect that I'll have a date with a very stunning girl today." He answered and you both went inside the car. "So, where to {Y/N}?" he asked.

You're prepared for this day, you even made a list inside your head on where you want to take him. Your country is beautiful and there are many options, but, of course, you only chose the best, but not the common ones.

You and he started your date going from places to places. You're laughing side by side with your corny jokes, you're asking him about his music career and almost everything. You also feel that he enjoys your company, he even asks you some questions you thought he'll never ask.

"Do you have a boyfriend at the moment?" he asked while the both of you are eating the most well-known dessert in your country.

"I'm NBSB 'trick. No boyfriend since birth." You answered with a smile.

"Weird. You're such a gorgeous girl. Your stunning and have a wonderful personality, I find it weird to know that you don't have a boyfriend." He said while eating.

"Well, maybe they won't find out what you know, that I am the last the last good thing about this part of town." You sweetly sang and he stared at you in awe. "No, just kidding. I'm not special, really." You added.

"I love your voice, it's so sweet and relaxing." He whispered and again, you wanted to melt right there. The both of you just continued to talk while eating. "Holy smokes, this dessert is so good. Look, I just lost like, a lot of pounds and I think I'm going to gain weight because of this again. Come on! Before I even order another!" he joked and you went out of the restaurant.

Your date continued and finally, your last destination is the amusement park. It's already dark now, but the place is full of lights which are beautiful. The both of you played a lot of games, ride a lot of rides, and Patrick even won a big teddy bear and he gladly gave it to you.

"One last ride?" he asked and you pointed to the huge Ferris wheel and you both walked there.

The both of you just sat there while you are being lifted up to the skies.

"Winning that ticket is one of the greatest things that happened to my life. It gave me an opportunity to befriend such a wonderful person." You said sincerely while you look at him. He was smiling back at you.

"Maybe this is the reason why I supported that contest. I honestly hate being the prize for a contest, but I think this time, it's alright. Besides, I don't think that I'm the prize this time. It feels like I'm the one that won the prize, and it' you. It's rare for me to meet such a stunning girl like you. You acted normal with me even if you're a huge fan, you asked me a lot of questions about other things, not only my popular side and I really like all that." He said to you. He pulled you in for a hug and you gladly hugged back.

"I feel like I'm gonna explode

Any moment

I'm ready to blow" you began to sing and he smiled proudly at you

"I can't stand it, I get so worried

I get so low" you suddenly stopped and Patrick continued to sing. God, you love that voice so much!

"But if I'm never your hero I can never let you down

And the sirens go...Oh ah oh ah" both of you sang together and your voices perfectly match. The moment you ended singing, fireworks began to light up the sky. It's a good timing since you're at the peak of the Ferris Wheel.

"It's so beautiful." You whispered.

"I know, princess." He said. You looked at him and you smiled even more, all this time he was looking at you. Your faces grew closer and closer till you are both kissing. You pulled back after a second or two. Silence arise between you, but then you started to giggle and he chuckled.

"Let's do this again sometimes?" you asked. You can't believe you're the one saying this, heck! You don't even care anymore.

"If you like we can always do this every day!" he joked and you just agree to him.

You didn't only won a contest this time, you thought because technically, you won a lifetime relationship.

{Do you hear that? Don't mind that, it's just the butterflies in my stomach..ahahaha. :D

I really LOVE Patrick's smile in the picture..Gosh! If only he's single, and if only he knows me! I wouldn't really mind our age gap (I'm 18 btw) ahaha..Ok, sorry, I'll stop xD Thanks for reading!}