Imagine #115: Happy Father's Day

Imagine #115: Happy Father's Day!

Your eyes opened as you feel the morning breeze. You turned to your side and thankfully Patrick, your husband for three years, is there sleeping peacefully. You smiled to yourself and locked him in your arms and leaned on his chest carefully. Patrick immediately hugged you back and this is your most favorite feeling. You felt Patrick kissed your head.

"Good morning beautiful, sorry I came home late last night. Too much work with the guys." He said with his deep voice. You looked up at him and smiled cutely.

"Good morning and it's fine. Sorry, I fell asleep while waiting for you," you said innocently.

"No need to say sorry, love." he kissed your forehead and smiled at you.

"Happy father's day!" you said enthusiastically. Patrick chuckled at you.

"Well, technically, I'm not a dad...yet. We still don't have a tiny human, but I do wish that soon we'll have him or her." He said. You've been trying to get a baby for a year now, but it seems, it's not the right time yet. "But still, thank you!" he replied.

"Don't worry, soon angel!" you said with a hopeful tone. You hugged him tighter. "Sorry, I didn't have any gift for you!" you said and pouted cutely.

"Princess, waking up beside you each morning is enough gift for me." He said sincerely. His eyes piercing right through your feels, every word is full of love. You smiled at him.

"I love you so much, Patrick." You said sweetly.

"I love you more, {Y/N}." he said and pecked your lips.

"Surely, you want some of my breakfast cooking?"

"I've been dying to taste that again!" Patrick said.

"Wait here. You'll have breakfast in bed, handsome." You kissed his cheek before get up and cooking in the kitchen.

You cooked his favorite food quick and immediately went back to him after finishing.

"Breakfast is served!" you said as you lay down the small table above the bed. Patrick looked at the food hungrily.

"I can smell the love recipe in it." He chuckled. You sat beside him and you began to eat and chat.

This is what you love about the two of you, you act like you're just best friends. Laughs, jokes, and everything is still happening between you and you know that that will never be gone.

"Uggh! I'm so fuuuuuuuuuuuuull!" Patrick said and every food that was served is now on your stomachs. You both laughed.

"I really love to eat." You said and Patrick nodded in agreement.

"Most especially when the food you're eating is made by the most beautiful girl in the world!" he said and hugged you again.

"Happy...fathers...day!" you sang like a child while hugging him. Patrick's laugh is really music to your ears and you'd do everything to hear it over and over again.

You smiled widely at Patrick, you can't hide your excitement for your surprise to him.

"I like that kind of smile of yours, {Y/N}. What's up?" he said while smirking.

You suddenly grabbed a small wrapped box in the drawer beside you and gave it to him.

"I honestly got you a present this father's day. I hope you like it." You said while smiling at him.

"Aww, you're the sweetest, {Y/N}. I know that I'll love whatever is in this box." He said.

Patrick began to unwrap the box and opened it and the moment he saw the content, his jaw dropped. Inside the box is a pregnancy test with two lines on it.

"P-princess...Is this..." he asked while stuttering.

"True. Happy father's day, Patrick." You said while smiling.

"I'm a...dad now. Like, a tiny little person is inside you right now? Like, we made him or her?!" he said, still in disbelief. You giggled at him, his expression is really cute. Patrick suddenly jumped off the bed. "I'm a dad now!! Hell yeah!! Holy smokes, this is great...We'll have a little version of us soon and I'm a freaking dad!!" he said while walking around, throwing his hand up in the air.

The sight is just so cute. Patrick is so excited and so you are. He suddenly grabbed his phone and called someone.

"Pete!!" he called out.

"Dude, it's so early...what's up?" Pete asked sleepily, but Patrick remained smiling and excited.

"Greet me! It's freaking father's day!" he said, seems like he can't really explain what's happening because of his excitement.

"What? You're not a dad --- wait...Are you saying...?" Pete suddenly asked and he was fully awake now.

"YES!! Pete, I'm a dad now...I like, there's like a child...a little human...inside my wife!!" he said and you can't stop admiring your cute husband.

"Congratulations Patrick! You'll be a great dad for sure! I'll call you back, gonna tell this to Meagan! She'll love the news!" he said and hung up.

Patrick crawled to you and hugged you from behind, rubbing his hands on your stomach.

"I promise we'll be the perfect family, {Y/N}," he said sincerely. You looked back at him with a warm smile.

"We're already perfect, Patrick. We just have to keep on going with this. Love you, my handsome husband." You said then kissed him.

"I freaking love you more, my wonderful wife." He answered back with a genuine smile.

{Thank you for reading guys! :)

So just to be clear...ALL the pictures and videos that I insert in these imagines are not mine and I'm so sorry if I haven't given any credit to the respectful owners of these media. AND I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THAT, so from now on, I'll be giving info to where I got the picture. Actually, most of these are from Pinterest :) So I'll just include the pinner's name...mmkay? Again, I'm so sorry! And I really don't intend to own them :)

The picture above is from Pinterest and it was pinned by 'amanie'...and goddeym! Patrick is wearing shorts xD hahah}