Imagine #65: This City

{This imagine is requested by @RhythmOfMyMigraine ... I really liked her suggestion, so here it is! Check out her new band imagines too, she's also taking in some request and I'm sure she'll have great imagines too..

I hope you enjoy this imagine!}

"I feel like he doesn't even love me anymore, worse, I'm feeling he doesn't even know I exist anymore." You said to Brendon, you're ranting again because your boyfriend - Patrick, seems like he has forgotten about you.

"Come on {Y/N}, don't say that. Patrick's not that kind of person, he's just busy with the band." He said to you. Lately, Brendon's the only person who's willing to listen to you and you're just thankful that he's there for you.

"He doesn't even call me or text me anymore. He hasn't checked on me for two weeks Brendon! That's not like him. I bet he found another girl, I bet he fell in love with another city now and he doesn't want to go back here." You kept on saying. Your tears are falling down from your eyes now and you just kept on brushing them away. You don't want to cry anymore.

"I'm so sorry {Y/N}, but I really don't think that Patrick has forgotten about you, maybe he's just really busy. Don't give up on the little guy, it'll break him." He said pleadingly to you.

"And what, I'm the only one who should suffer like this? It's unfair and I fucking miss him!" you said. You're just staring at your phone, hoping that it will ring and show Patrick's number, but it didn't. "Our fourth-year anniversary is tomorrow. I bet he doesn't even remember that." You said and you sounded bitter now.

"They'll be out of the country for the next few months, right? You sure he's not going back?"

"He doesn't even text me, how the hell would I know that?!" you're angry right now too.

You helplessly love the guy and you couldn't just let go of him, but at the same time you just want to slap him so hard. You've been missing him so much and it seems like he doesn't even know you.

After you talked with Brendon, you just went home and locked yourself in your room again. You've been calling Patrick, but there's no answer. This is the only way you can reach him and he doesn't even pick up. You tried to call the others too but the outcome is the same. You're always crying yourself to sleep and you're just tired of doing that now.

******************************

"One night yeah and one more time

Thanks for the memories

Even though it weren't so great

He tastes like you only sweeter." You sang softly.

It is your anniversary today and there were still no call or text from him, its official, he forgot you exist. It is already night time and you're just walking alone in your most favourite place, in fact, this is both your favourite place - the park in your country. You're just walking around, thinking about him, missing him dearly and torturing yourself with those thoughts. Suddenly you felt that someone is tugging your shirt. You turned around and saw a little boy with a huge smile behind you.

"Hi there." You greeted him with a smile.

"Someone said that you are a princess. This is for your majesty." He said cutely and handed you a single rose. Before you can ask him again, he smiled at you and ran away. You're left there standing, looking at the rose. You felt another tug behind you and you looked again, this time it is a little girl.

"Another rose for you beautiful, princess." She said sweetly and gave you another one.

"Wait, I'm not a princess. - " you said, but the little girl went of running again. You're about to run after her, but suddenly someone behind you grabbed your hand.

You looked and saw Patrick standing there, holding your hand while looking at the ground. You were shocked and you felt that all of your emotions exploded. You slapped him, but it was not a strong slap, you just let out your emotions.

"W-well, I deserve that." He murmured.

"Yes, you do! D-don't you know how worried I am?! How I missed you, you fucking asshole!" you shouted at him. "Why are you back here? Did you forget something, huh?! Then you're just going to leave again?!" you added.

You're crying and suddenly lights turned on around you, people are coming around the area too to see what's going on.

"EVERYONE! I-I need you to listen to me. I'VE BEEN A JERK to this wonderful, stunning, young lady and I'm not even going to deny it. I deserve her slaps, her punch, her harsh words and I wouldn't even complain. I was too busy with my life that I forgot the two things I love the most - her and THIS CITY." He said aloud. After that he just looked at you and began singing.

"This City, is our city

And I love it, and I LOVE YOU

I was born and raised here

I got it made it here

And if I have my way I'm gonna stay here..

For life (with you) For life (with you)

For life (with you) For life (with you)" he sweetly sang as he hold your hand.

"{Y/N}, I'm so so so sorry, and I don't even know if you'll forgive me. I've never meant to let you feel all this pain, I'm so sorry I failed you. I was so busy and forgot about the most important thing in my life. I won't ever leave you again, I-I'll let go of any other thing just to be with you again. Because I know that if I lose you, I'll lose everything, even my sanity" he added.

You can feel the sincerity in his words and he's sad and guilty too. You're about to say something, but he started to kneel in front of you.

"Will you...will you please marry me, princess? Will you take me as your prince? I promise I'll be a lot better now, I will never ever leave you again." He is pleading in front of you. He is holding a small velvet box with a ring inside it.

You just put your hands over his cheeks and began to nod at him. You helped him up and the both of you hugged each other. The people around you cheered too. He put the ring on your finger and it was a perfect match.

"I don't want you to let go of anything, just promise me that from now on will be together at everything." You whispered to him and he nodded.

"Yes, princess. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" he murmured and God, you missed that voice.

"I love you more Patrick!" you said and you kissed him. You didn't care if people are watching, you missed the guy and you're not letting anyone to stop you. "You fucking owe me a lot of kisses and hugs my prince!" you said while giggling. He was brushing the tears off your face.

"I'll gladly gave you a lot of those every minute, every second princess." He said sweetly.

You just hugged him again, all your worries are one. Patrick loves you, he just got lost for some time there, but he finally made his way.

{Thanks for reading! and thank you for the request!!:*}