Imagine #127: Meet & Greet

You are going to meet the members of your most favorite band soon and it got you feeling like you're gonna explode any moment.

They are now having the meet and greet before their concert and you're so near to meet them. You are holding the fan art that you want them to have and you wish they appreciate it.

You've wanted nothing more than this and now it's all coming true!

"Okay, go on ahead." One of the security said to you and you almost made dolhin noises in front of him.

You pushed yourself to walk and there they are standing and giving you a smile as a welcome.

"Hi," Andy said with his forever calm and sweet voice.

"H-hello." You said whole stuttering. You began shaking and your smile almost ripped your lips. "Gosh! I'm a big fan of you guys." You said and they chuckled.

"Thank you, but first calm down, you're shaking," Joe said while smiling.

"Y-yeah, but it's not every day that I'm going to my heroes, so pardon me for being like this." You explained cutely.

"Aaaawww. Thank you." Pete said with his bright smile.

"I-I want you guys to have this." You said and handed them over a piece if your work.

It is a drawing of their own families now and you really are good at drawing and the piece is just beautiful. They looked at it with awe.

"Holy smokes, you have the hands of an art god!" Patrick said and it's the greatest compliment you ever had. Patrick's piece is a drawing of him, Elisa and Declan. "Elisa has a great taste when it comes to art. I'm sure this is going on her collection. Seriously, I'll hang this on my wall." He said still looking at your drawing

"Dude! This is so cool!!" Joe and Pete said at the same time. Same to Patrick, their pieces is their family too.

"And I'll make sure this will always come with us on tours and I'll always put it on the bus." Andy said holding his piece.

Andy's piece is the drawing of this four guys. You, yourself sees it as your masterpiece. The drawing is so good and you've put much effort to it.

"Thank you for the compliment and I'm happy you liked it!" You said.

They began to sign all the albums you have and some other merchandise. You've been chatting with them too, asking funny questions.

"So, picture?" Joe said and you all went in front of the camera.

These guys are know for taking too many wacky photos with their fans and now is your chance to have that moment. You started to take simple ones like you're only standing in the middle of them, then having your arms over their shoulders to having a group hug. You're also using a lot of props for the picture and you've been laughing the whole time.

"I know!" Pete said. "Guys, let's go super spy mode and {Y/N} stand in the middle with your hands on your hips and it's like telling them you're the boss!" Pete said excitedly and you all agreed.

The picture was taken and it's perfect, it can even be a poster for a movie.

"One last take," Patrick said and you took one last picture, but suddenly Patrick put his fedora on your head before the shot was taken.

You smiled brightly at all of them.

"Thank you so much. You're really one of the greatest people I have ever met!" You said and gave them all a hug.

"You too, and you'll go far with your drawings!" Patrick said.

You tipped Patrick's hat in front of them as you giggle.

"Here, Patrick." You said handing it over to him.

"You can have it," he said with his cute smile.

"H-huh?" You asked dumbfounded.

"It's yours from now on. I have many of that thing really and it's a thank you for these arts too." Patrick said, he was the one walking you out from the room.

"T-thank you!" You said and you even almost shed a tear.

You asked Patrick for a picture with him and he agreed and you took a couple of selfie with the guy. You hugged him for the last time as you said goodbye.

"Thanks again. Keep making people happy, but, of course, don't forget your own happiness. Goodluck Patrick!" You said sincerely.

"Keep catching your dreams, {Y/N} and thanks too." He said and he opened the door for you. He was smiling at you and his eyes are just perfectly looking at you too. "Stay stunning." Is his final words and you walked out.

You felt like you have a crown in your head once you got out, everyone is looking at you. They probably know who's the owner of that fedora hat you are wearing.

{I honestly want this to happen to me...like really! Hahah xD Thanks for reading! :)}