Imagine #181: Meow

Imagine #181: MEOW!

{JUST WATCH THE VIDEO...just a warning though, you might die from cuteness xD}

"Are you having fun, New York?!" Pete bellowed on the microphone and the crowd shouted.

You are live streaming Fall Out Boy's concert in Patrick's house in Chicago. You can't come with him this time because of some of your work and fortunately, they agreed to live stream it and now you've been fangirling in front of your laptop. You and he had been engaged for four months now and you can't just wait to get marry, you support him all the way and he's supporting you with everything you do too.

"We're up to our last couple of songs, but I do believe that Mr. Patrick Stump has something special to say or do tonight." Pete said again and he's surely holding back a laugh.

You smirked when you saw Patrick's pouting face, you knew what will happen because you're the one who ordered him to do this thing. You and he bet on something and you won, now you gave him a dare to do while they are performing live.

"Oh this is gonna be good and CUTE!" you said excitedly.

"Well...you see, I lost a bet and the consequence of losing is that...I had to MEOW a whole song, like...I have to be a cat for a whole song." He said shyly on the microphone. The crowd, of course, loved the idea and they began to chant his name.

"Told you they'll love it." Joe murmured and there were more screams.

"My fiancé was the one who gave me the dare, you're on, my princess." He said with confidence now. He looked at the camera and winked, of course, that's for you. You almost melt in front of your laptop when he did that.

After that, the camera panned out and the intro of Immortals started, Pete and the others are already laughing their lungs out and you're amazed how they are keeping up with playing their instruments. Patrick had been laughing too, but took a deep breath before starting to sing or should you say meow.

"Meow meow meow meow meow...." Patrick began to say in the tune of Immortals and you lost it.

I was too damn cute and funny and CUTE! You almost died laughing and wanting to hug him there. You never really expected him to do this, but he did. He's really holding on to his promises all the time. The crowd is losing their minds too, they have been screaming on the top of their lungs supporting Patrick and some are also meowing with him.

After a while the song ended, but you're still laughing and having stomach cramps now.

"Well, I'm glad that's over." He said with a cute laugh. "I hope that satisfied you, {Y/N}. You're really lucky I love you." He said to the camera once again and all of the crowd and you 'aaww'ed to what he said.

"I love you too, Patrick." You murmured with a smile.

Several minutes later, the concert was finished and Patrick immediately called you on Skype. You excitedly answered the call and saw his cute smile.

"I really want to hug you right now!" you said sweetly to him and he laughed.

"Doing that was way fun that I thought it would be." He said innocently, his cuteness is really killing you.

"I didn't think you'd do it! But I'm glad you did! That was so freaking cute, Stump! I love it and I LOVE YOU TOO!" you said excitedly, your fangirl side is obviously showing.

"I love you more, future Mrs. Stump." He said with a smirk. "Well, I should go fresh up for a while, princess. Call you later?"

"Of course! Bye, angel or should I say meow." You said and made a clawing gesture. Patrick just stared at you in amazement.

"You're really stunning, {Y/N}. Beautiful inside and out. Can't wait to be with you again. Meow Meow." He said sincerely which left your heart melted.

The call ended, but you remained staring at his profile picture in Skype. It was a picture of you and him while kissing, it was so candid and natural...and you know that this moment had been the best way to describe your relationship with him. It was just so perfect.

{THANKS FOR READING!!! ^_^}