Imagine #122: My Amnesia Boy

{Another mini-fanfic :) Hope you guys enjoy!}

"{Y/N}. Please calm down. We already brought him to the hospital, doctors said he's stable, but we don't know when he'll wake up." Pete said to you on the phone.

How can you calm down if you found out that your fiancé had an accident?! The boys were having a concert earlier and the stage somehow collapsed and Patrick got injured the most, not only that, they so far away from you right now.

"I'm going there. Pete, please. Take care of him!" You said desperately as you threw some clothes inside your bag.

You immediately drove towards the airport and made arrangements there. Pete always updates you with Patrick's condition and you're so worried for him. All you can do now is to wait for your flight to reach him.

**************

You arrived at the hospital where Patrick is admitted around afternoon the following morning and Pete welcomed you. He hugged you, knowing that you need it.

"How is he?" You asked him.

"Not awake ---

" Pete! Pete!" Joe suddenly came running him while whispering. "Good, {Y/N}, you're here too. Patrick may have felt your presence. He's awake now!" Joe said while smiling and the three of you run back to his room.

"Trick! You freaking have us worried!" Pete said.

You let out a whimper there. You're so worried about him last night.

"Patrick!" You called and hugged him, but somehow he didn't respond to your hug. "I'm so worried!" You cupped his face and he looked at you with curiosity.

"W-who are you?" He asked you and you laughed nervously.

"Don't joke, Patrick." You murmured.

"I-I'm sorry, but it's like you've mistaken me for someone. Pete? What's happening?" You suddenly moved back.

How can this be happening? Is he only joking? Patrick remembers the others and it's like someone erased you from his memory.

Pete, Joe, and Andy are just staring at him with curiosity too. Same to you, they don't know what's going on.

"Dude, stop joking. She's been worried sick about you." Pete told him, but he still looked so confused.

"I don't know her, guys. What happened? And where's Sam?" He asked and you felt like you've been shot.

Sam was his ex-girlfriend and you have no freaking idea why he's searching for her instead of you.

"Patrick, stop it!" You murmured. A doctor suddenly came in.

"Will you please leave me and Mr. Stump alone for a while?" He said and you all left.

Pete was holding you since he knows you're about to break down.

"Did I do something wrong?" You asked while crying.

"No, Patrick was thinking about you before the concert started, {Y/N}. Please, don't cry. My best friend loves you," he said.

The four of you stayed outside for a few minutes before the doctor called you all inside again. Patrick is still staring at you with curiosity, he doesn't really know who you are.

"I'm sorry to tell you that the accident caused Mr. Stump to have a rare case of amnesia. He has forgotten everything from the last three or four years." The doctor said.

That explains it. Patrick met you just two years ago. Sam was his girlfriend around that time too, maybe that's the reason why he remembers her.

"Will it be permanent?" You asked.

"Most people who had this kind of case has it permanent. You just need to help him fill up the three years he forgot." The doctor explained. "Just go easy on him with the information. Start with the basics. I should go for now." He added and left the room.

Silence emerged and you all stared at Patrick.

"So you don't remember 'American Beauty/American Psycho'?" Joe asked.

"What? We're still working with the Young Blood Chronicles, right?" He said innocently.

"Well, I guess what the doctor said is true. So you really don't remember her?" Andy asked him and he shook his head no.

"I'm your fiance, Patrick." You murmured.

Patrick stared at you in disbelief and you expected that. You knew the guy loved Sam so much and you knew he'd do everything for her at this time. You're already scared on where your relationship is going starting from now.

{Thanks for reading! :)
Check out my 'Band Prince' book! It's already posted ^_^...Thanks!}