Imagine #64: Rivals

Imagine #64: Rivals                 

"How many times do I have to tell you, I don't want to go on tour with them!" You kept on saying to your producer, but he wouldn't listen.

"Fall Out Boy and you will obviously be awesome together. Why don't you want to collaborate with them? You love their music." Your producer said and he's being honest. You love their music, but you hate their vocalist. You sighed and you know you can do anything more.

You're in the recording studio and soon enough the boys have arrived, and the moment you and Patrick's eye meet, you grunted.

"You?!" Patrick exclaimed.

"Told you this wouldn't work." You murmured to your producer and they all have curious faces on their faces.

"Whoa whoa whoa, this is the first time I saw you like this. 'Trick. What's up?" Pete asked. Patrick's already irritated now.

"We hate each other!" you and Patrick said at the same time and you rolled your eyes at him.

**********

*Flash Back...Many Years ago while both you and Patrick are only ten years old*

"You will never be as good as I am!" the little Patrick said to you. You always bicker like the both of you are siblings, but really you're just rivals in this music class you are attending.

"Patrick, that's a rude thing to say. You both are good in your own ways, in fact, you both are the best students in the academy at the moment." The teacher said when she noticed that you and he are arguing again.

"She started it!" Patrick said while pouting.

"No, you started it! Just because you can learn how to play instruments on your own doesn't mean that you are better than I am!" you said to him. He was teasing you again because you can't even play a freaking guitar. Yes, you may have a wonderful voice but when it comes to playing an instrument, you're no good at that.

"Kids stop it. You both always argue, why don't you just work together? I'm sure you'll be wonderful together!" The teacher said trying to calm the both of you.

"No way!" you both shouted then faced the opposite direction. The teacher just laughed at both of you.

"You two are really cute, this is really how some amazing stories start." She murmured.

You really hate Patrick because he's always saying those mean things to you, you knew that he wasn't a bully; he just liked to tease you for some unknown reasons. You just grew up to stand up for yourself and tease him back, the both of you are always competing over the little things. Sometimes he wins and there were times that you'll be the winner, but it doesn't just end there.

Every person around the both of you know how your relationship works, you are like Red and Gary in the Pokémon universe. But you have to admit that there were times that the both of you have some laughs together and that there were some times that you work with each other, but for you, that doesn't feel right.

So when the both of you separated, you still said to each other that one of you will be higher than the other. So really, the competition between the two of you is still not done.

*********

*Present Time*

You and Patrick take turns in telling the story, of course, each of you has its own side. The others are just looking back and forth between the two of you like they are watching a volleyball play.

You noticed that when you were telling the story, Patrick kept on looking at you and you are looking back at him too. You both may hate each other but deep inside you, you missed each other. You've been together for years and the feelings you missed are the feelings you get while you started teasing you, and you also missed those time where you have some laughs together.

"I can never imagine Patrick being a bully," Andy said and they laughed.

"He's not really a bully, he just likes to tease me for some stupid reason." You can't believe that you defended him. He was shocked too because he suddenly looked at you. "Fine! It'll be fine with me! I'll go on tour with them if this short guy agrees too." You said. "He's just probably scared that I might steal their show." You added with a prideful smile, you're just teasing him again. You honestly missed this.

"Bring it on, {Y/N}. And yeah, as far as I know this is happening because I and our band will PROMOTE you. We're still higher than you." Patrick gave his arrogant smile that you missed seeing. You just kept on smiling at him, not falling for his taunting moves. You laughed coldly at him, you just signed the contract then walked close to him.

"Well if that's the case, enjoy your higher rank Stump, because soon enough I'll go much higher than you." You said to him face to face while smiling, you tapped his cheeks and you're glad that he didn't talk back anymore.

You saw Pete, Joe and Andy's faces looking at both of you and they seemed scared yet excited like they wanted to grab a popcorn and a chair and watch the both of you bicker.

"No, hard feeling for you guys. I honestly like your music." You said and the moment you said that you wished that you shouldn't have.

"Don't worry, we love your music too...especially him."Joe said while pointing at Patrick. You looked at him and he's looking at Joe angrily.

"Well, I liked it because I thought you're not the one who made it!" he said in defense but he began to stutter.

"You still liked it, Stump." You said to him. "See you on the tour bus guys." You said and winked at them.

You immediately left the studio to get ready for the tour. You suddenly became excited, you've honestly missed spending time with him, you missed his smile, his stupid way in teasing you, and almost everything, but of course, you wouldn't want to let him know that.

Patrick was feeling the same way, he really missed you too and he's more than happy that the both of you had met again. He can't wait to tease you again, he liked to tease you because you know how to stand up for yourself. In all honesty, he admires you for that, he just kept into himself so the both of you continued to be like that.

He's just happy to find out that you're still the {Y/N} that he grew to like years ago.

{Hope you enjoyed this! Love you guys, thank you! :*}