Imagine #19: The Runaway Bride (Part 3)

{So Hey, I've changed a little bit info in this mini-fanfic. I'll have you know that Patrick is not a music artist here. That's it :) Keep reading and enjoy!}

Imagine #19: The Runaway Bride (Part 3)

Patrick finally woke up. His whole body was in pain, but the moment he gained his consciousness back, you're the one that came first to his mind.

"{Y/N}," he called weakly, but you're not there to respond. He began to look around him and realized that he was inside a cabin. His wounds are all dressed and he is laying down on a comfortable bed. Someone has saved him, but why aren't you there? His mind were being bombarded with questions, he just wants to know if you're safe.

"So, you're awake now." A girl suddenly walked inside the room.

"Who are you and where am I? No, screw that. T-there's a girl with me, inside the car. W-Where is she? Is she okay?!" he asked in panic. He wanted to sit up, but his body can't even perform that simple task. He was really injured which made him worry about you more. If he's this hurt, he knows you're in pain too.

"You really think my brother will let you have her?" the girl said with a blank stare. Patrick began to put the pieces together and even with the shock caused by the accident, he's still very alert. He knows by now that this girl is your fiancé's sister...the man that caused this mess. "You've been in a coma for two weeks. You're lucky my brother still wants you to live, but I made some improvements on your face." She said to him.

Patrick can't believe that it has been that long already, but he didn't dwell on that thought anymore because he's more concerned with what the girl meant when she said improvements. The girl put a mirror in front of his face, and he was shocked, some features on his face changed...he became a lot thinner, his nose and lips were slightly modified and his eyes and hair color are different now.

"Why?!" he suddenly found the strength to get up, but he realized that he really can't because his hands were handcuffed to the sides of the bed.

"Because my brother doesn't want {Y/N} to recognize you, but I think it's really not necessary. The girl had an amnesia from your accident. The poor thing can't remember anything." she answered him coldly.

"You're lying!" Patrick shouted and the girl laughed at him. The girl turned on a laptop that was inside of the room and played a video for Patrick. It was the moment that you woke up - having no memories while the man introduced himself as your fiancé. "Why don't you just let her go?! She doesn't want to be with him!"

"You think my brother would care about that? You wish. They're gonna get married soon and she'll have no reason to say no this time." The girl teased him before leaving him alone in the room.

Patrick badly wanted to escape, but his body is still in no shape to do such a thing. He cursed under his breath, hating the fact that he's feeling so helpless and that he can't do anything to save you this time.

~Time Skip~

It's been two weeks after your almost marriage again, and now, unfortunately, you're living with your fiancé. You're trying so hard to avoid him as much as you can without being too obvious that you remember things now. Thankfully, he's not suspecting a thing.

But something weird is happening lately - he's beginning to take care of you. It wasn't like before where he just wants to show that he owns you, it's different this time. He's looking after you, his violent side disappeared and it seems like he respects you now. It's confusing on your part, but you're not letting that fool you...you wont forget the fact that he still tried to kill you and Patrick before.