Imagine #188: HUGS and KISSES

Imagine #188: HUG

You've been so busy with your life and job for the past few days and you honestly have no time to spare to your boyfriend, Patrick, who just got back from tour and is excited to spend time with you. Of course, you're sad about this fact, but you really can't do anything about it. You're apologizing to Patrick too and he always say that you shouldn't worry about it, but you see his disappointment every time you have to cancel a date with him or something...and that kills you.

Today is kind of a big day to you...It's yours and Patrick's anniversary, but together with that is your final presentation in your work. You really thought that everything will go smoothly today and you will have the time at night to go to the date that Patrick have set for the both of you, but then again, everything  messed up. 

It was already night when your presentation started and you estimated that it will take hours...meaning you will be so late with the date Patrick has set. You're honestly at the brink of crying in the middle of your presentation, but you managed to pull it off. Your motivation is that when you aced this...you will have a long break from work...and fortunately, you did pull this off. Everyone congratulated you for the wonderful presentation, but you immediately run off from the place. 

It was already 11 in the evening when you parked in front of Patrick's house, your tears are about to escape your eyes. You're afraid that Patrick might have had enough with you and you honestly doesn't want that to happen. You're so tired, stressed and everything and now negative thoughts are going inside your mind.

You entered the house and the living room is just dim lighted...there's a table for two in the middle of the room and rose petals are everywhere. You whimpered there with a smile and then you saw Patrick walking towards you.

"P-Patrick. I'm so sorry, I'm so late...I'm always late and busy. I never have the time to spend with you since you've gone back. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." You lowly said while tears escaped your face.

Patrick walked in front of you, gently pulling you to his chest...lovingly and warmly hugging you. One of his arms is around you shoulder and the other on your head and each moment he tightens his hold of you. You immediately hugged him back and then you heard his gentle and contagious innocent laugh.

"Looks like my princess needs this kind of hug." he sweetly said and you nodded on his chest.

Patrick kissed your head before gently pulling back. He brushed his thumbs to removed the tears from your face while simply smiling at you.

"God, you still look so beautiful even when crying. But please don't cry anymore, I don't want my princess to shed sad tears." he said while cutely pouting.

"I'm just sad...I'm really sorry Patrick." you said sincerely while looking at him straight.

"You have nothing to say sorry about. {Y/N}, I should be the one who's saying sorry. I'm always away from you when I'm on tour, I never really thought of it as a big deal between us, but now I realized that. I'm sorry, but really...just remember that wherever I go...my heart and mind will always be with you." he said sweetly and you smiled widely there.

You cupped his cheeks and both of you gently laughed.

"I love you so much Mr. Patrick Stump." you said before kissing him on the lips.

"I love you more, soon to be Mrs. {Y/N} Stump." he said kissing you on the forehead which is a lot sweeter than kisses on the lips.

Patrick removed your bag and just put it somewhere away from you before lending out a hand for you just like a gentleman.

"Late dinner, my stunning princess?" he asked and of course, you put your hand over his and you both walked towards the table.

"Of course, my prince charming." you said.

The night went on perfectly...and you hope that this will be the case for the rest of your lives together.

{YEY, finally got the time to update! I missed you guys! I hope you like this imagine and I hope I still got the 'good writing' in me :)

AAWW! Look at the picture...That's one of my goal! I mean if they ever come back here, just one picture with Patrick like that will completely make my whole life!! ^_^ haha

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS...}