Imagine #92: He Caught You Fangirling

You just moved in to Patrick's house few weeks ago. You've been living overseas and you both finally decided to live together and now you're in Chicago.

Patrick is your boyfriend for three years and he's in the band you are obssessed with and you can't believe you'll be able to meet them all soon. Patrick left early this morning to rehearse for an upcoming concert. You were just left in the house, doing nothing but to fangirl.

"EEEEEEPPPP!!" You are currently watching a lot of their old interviews and you're still getting that weird and satisfying feeling of fangirling. Disturbing noises escaped your mouth and you've been rolling over the bed. You still can't believe that the vocalist of the band you are addicted to is your boyfriend.

You didn't care about the time when you're fangirling, you're just busy in watching things that you didn't even realized that Patrick was already behind you. Fascinated by your fangirl side. He was just there staring at smiling while he saw that you're fangirling over them again.

Patrick left the room silently as he can. He brought the guys with him to surprise you, you never did have the chance to see them play live and Patrick just got an amazing idea.

"Are you sure she's like healthy? That she won't pass out when she sees us?" Joe jokingly asked. They all chuckled there.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine. But be prepared for disturbing noises." Patrick joked.

"Your smile says that you've got the perfect girl." Pete said while smirking at him.

"She's more than perfect Pete." Patrick said sincerely.

The boys just set their things inside Patrick's recording studio, readying to surprise you. Patrick texted you to start this surprise mission.

Stumpy: Princess, can you check in my recording studio if my black gretsch guitar is there. Thanks, I love you!

You: Sure thing, angel. I love you more :*

You texted back and paused the video you are currently watching. You jumped out of bed and run towards Patrick recording studio and the moment you opened the door, you felt like fainting.

"Hey {Y/N}. Welcome to Chicago!" Pete, Andy and Joe said while Patrick is chuckling.

"Eeeeeeeeppp!!" You began to whisper shout, not doing what to do.

"This is for you princess." Patrick said and they suddenly played their instruments. You stared at them in awe.

"They say we are what we are

But we don't have to be

I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way

I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame

I'll be the guard dog of all your favorite dreams!

Ooooh!

I am the sand in the bottom half of the hour glass

Ooooh!

I TRIED TO PICTURE ME WITHOUT YOU BUT I CANT!

WE COULD BE IMMORTALS! IMMORTALS!

Just not for long, for long

AND LIVE WITH ME FOREVER NOW

Pull he blackout curtains now

Just not for long, for long!

WE COULD BE IMMORTALS! IMMORTALS!" They all played and you just began to wept there in happiness.

"YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING AND PATRICK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. PLEASE HOLD ME BEFORE I EXPLODE!" You said. You brushed the tears away but you're still shocked.

Patrick walked to you and hugged you lovingly.

"Thank you." You whispered.

"This is only the beginning {Y/N}. I'll always make you feel like you're a princess." Patrick winked. You smacked his lips and giggled at him.

You'll never ever leave this guy, you said to yourself.

{Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed :* Lovelots guys!!}