Imagine # 45: FALL OUT BOY!!!

Imagine #45: Fall Out Boy!!!

{I know, sorry about the title :3 Well, here's a brief introduction to this imagine: Fall Out Boy does not exist yet, You and Patrick are best friends, and Pete, Joe and Andy are just your classmates and all of you are graduating from college. So that's all you need to know!}

"Mr. Stump, Wentz, Hurley, Trohman and Ms. {your last name}. I'm sorry to tell you, but even if you pass the final exams, you all are going to fail this subject." Your professor in music said to the five of you.

"Of course, I freaking failed every practical exam!" you whispered to yourself. Yes, you are good at written exams; writing and reading music, but when it's time to play the instruments, you're no good at that.

"Well, I have no idea how to read music." Patrick murmured. Your best friend is helpless when it comes to reading and writing music, but he almost plays every instrument, and him always nails it! The other three guys seems to have Patrick's case too. Good at playing, bad in writing and reading music.

"Yes, you boys excel on practical while you excel on written but that's not enough. We have to follow the university's grading system, and I'm sorry to tell you that you failed." She said once again, and sadness filled your eyes, this means you wouldn't be able to graduate this year. "But, I will give you a lot of extra credit if you do one thing." She said.

"We don't do dirty things, ma'am," Trohman said boldly, but all of you almost laughed. Your professor just smiled at him.

"You're brave Trohman, but I'm not that kind of professor. What I mean is, I need you five to represent the College of Music in the battle of bands. If you got any place on the competition, you'll surely pass my subject." She said, and all of you dropped your jaws.

"But ma'am the competition is happening in a week!" Hurley exclaimed.

"The competition requires the contestants to have an original song too; we don't have much time," Trohman said.

"And like, the five of us are not even close friends," Wentz added.

"One week isn't enough time." Patrick murmured beside you.

"So you're accepting your failure?" the professor said.

"NO! We can do it." You suddenly said looking at each of them in the eyes. "We can do it, I-I'll write the song, you guys play. We can do this, we have to do this." You said, and thankfully they didn't insist anymore.

"Then it's settled. You'll be the representative of this college. I wish you all a good luck." She said and winked at you before heading out of the classroom, leaving the five of you behind.

"But before we do all that, we need to know each other. You guys want to go out for a pizza?" Fortunately, their mood lightens up when they heard you said the pizza.

"You just already became my best friend because of the word pizza," Wentz said, and all of you laughed. You thought that it would be easy for the five of you to get along.

**********************************

You've been talking with each other at the pizza place for five hours, and you are right. The five of you easily got along with each other. The four boys are already like brothers now, and they have you as their little sister. Pete and Joe are funny, and you've been laughing the moment you sat down in that place. You are getting inspired in writing the lyrics of the song, and you are shocked that it only took you hours to finish the lyrics.