Imagine #117: I'm a Cheat

Imagine #117: I'm A Cheat

You stared at the screen of your phone while images that kill you are flashing...Patrick is making out with another girl.

Today's your birthday and you've been waiting for him to come home, but its like he doesn't even want to be home.

The bitch girl is the one who's mockingly sending you this pictures secretly. The girl is desperate for Patrick, but you never believed that he would give in. You knew he wasn't in any types of alcohol or drug then...it's just the plain Patrick which made it more sad and painful.

Maybe he grew bored with you...you're too old style. Not letting him do things till marriage...maybe that's not what he wanted. If he could have waited any longer, besides your planning to give him all after today's celebration. But now you're here crying everything out.

You screamed in anger as you clenched the wine glass so hard that it shattered in your hands. You even prepared a special dinner for two...but this will all go in vain. Tears kept on falling and they never stopped.

"{Y/N}? I'm home, princess." Patrick went in and immediately saw you there. "What happened?!" He looked so worried, your hand is bleeding but when he closed into you, you pushed him away.

"What happened?! You're asking what happened?!! This...fucking...happened!" You shouted and showed him the pictures.

"H-how did...who did...?" He asked in disbelief.

You sobbed louder there, it's official, it's really him. You fell to your knees, you can't believe he would do such a thing to you.

"I...fucking...love you with all my heart! Isn't that enough?" You felt so helpless, you felt like a child while crying. "Is it because I'm not letting you touch me?!"

"N-no. I was just...something pushed me...I'm sorry, {Y/N}. P-please, don't cry." He said while pleading.

"And it has to be on my birthday?!" You asked in pain. You kept of pushing him. "Don't touch me! Leave me alone! Go with her! W-we're done." You said with full bitterness in your voice.

"No please...I'm sorry! {Y/N}, I didn't mean it." Patrick kept on murmuring. He was stuttering, shaking and guilty, but your ears and heart are already closed now.

"Get out!! Get the fuck out of my life...cheater!" You said weakly.

He doesn't to want leave, but you just kept pushing him away. Maybe you had enough of this already...but you admit that you still love him and you know he loves you too.

"Princess, I love you. I was just tempted...nothing else happened...it's just...

"And is that supposed to be a good thing?! That you only made out? That you only kiss her that deep?! Fuck you, Patrick! You could just have at least shot me in the heart...that would be less painful." You said. You're crying your eyes out. Patrick kneeled beside you and hugged you.

"Please...please, forgive me. It won't happen again." He kept on pleading.

"I love you...but you know what? I think that's not enough for you. J-just leave...you can live without me." You said and Patrick cried. "Maybe you're already feeling the silent aftermath. Maybe the butterflies subsided...but let me remind you that you can never look back."

Your pride took over you, but you know you're in the right place this time. Even a million of sorry can't take the pain away.

{Sorry if I just updated now. I'm too busy yesterday. Thanks for reading! :) Do you guys want a part 2 to this??}