Imagine #192: The (Shipped) Gold Standard

You and Patrick are having the time of your lives in Disney World and you feel like five-years-old again. Playing around, laughing all day, candies and sweets, pictures with cartoon characters and Disney prince and princesses are just what matters to both of you right now.

"Where to next, my princess?" Patrick asked, acting politely. He pushed you to wear this tiara and now he treats you like a royalty right now.

"You're so cute, Trick!" you said while you giggle at him.

The sun is about to set now and suddenly your attention was caught by this high Ferris Wheel and you suddenly grabbed Patrick's hand and ran towards it.

"That's the perfect place!" you said excitedly.

After several moments, you're both riding the Ferris Wheel and you're sitting side by side as your place get higher and higher. Everything is beautiful up there and with the sun setting, the orange color it gives was just plain beautiful and relaxing to the eyes. Patrick suddenly locked hands with yours and you leaned on his shoulder. Everything really turned beautiful the moment you're with him.

"You make everything beautiful, Trick. I mean, this life of mine? It became so colourful the moment you were in it." You sincerely said to him and he kissed your head.

"Well, for me, it's the other way round. You're so beautiful that you make everything around me perfect." He said while looking at you sweetly.

"I love you so much, Patrick!!!!" You shouted, you were on the top most part of the ride now and it's just beautiful.

"Just change my name to your name in that sentence, I want to shout that to the whole world too, you know." He said still looking at you. "I want to scream 'I love you' from the top of my lungs, but I'm afraid that someone else would hear me," He added while singing.

"No one's stopping you, Trick." You answered him while giggling. You thought that he will shout at the top of his lungs now, but suddenly Patrick moved towards your ear.

"I love you so much, {Y/N}." he gently whispered and it almost made your heart stop. You smiled at him and hug him.

"I thought you'll shout to the world? Why whisper?" you asked him while giggling.

"Yes, I shouted to the world. You're my world, princess." He answered and you know you had the smile that almost tears your lips.

"You know how much I love you, right?" you said to him and you both giggled.

Patrick put his arms around you and the both of you stayed like that, laughing and enjoying your life like nothing else even matters.

{THANKS FOR READING ^_^}