Imagine #69: Rivals (Part 2 - End}

Imagine #69: Rivals (Part 2 - End)

You and Fall Out Boy had been touring for months now and in all honesty, you're having a great time with them and everything is going right - except between you and Patrick. Everything is just the usual for the both of you, you're always arguing over the little things, he kept on teasing you saying that you're doing something wrong when you're doing everything right. But sometimes you admit that when the two of you are arguing, it feels like you're just playing around. You've been having a laugh with him lately and the other guys are really enjoying your playful fight.

"I think you like each other," Andy said suddenly and both you and Patrick looked at him like he said something offending.

"No, we don't!" both of you said at the same time and the others laughed.

"See! You looked cute, you both have talent and you're just perfect for each other." Pete said and you're in disbelief.

"You know what, let's just go back to rehearsing and stop this nonsense!" you said and you all went back to practice.

You honestly are not feeling well right now but a big concert will happen later and you can't let your sickness get the hold of you. Your temperature is quite high and your body aches a bit.

"{Y/N} are you okay? You looked like you're going to throw up." Joe suddenly said and he's right, your condition is getting worse, but you just kept on denying it.

"N-no, I'm fine." You said.

"Maybe she's just nervous." Patrick teased, but there's worry in his eyes. For all you know he wanted to ask if you're okay too.

"You wish, Stump!" you said stubbornly and you just kept on practicing with them despite your condition. You're having a sore throat now too and you just hate that you're going to ruin this important concert.

After having rehearsal for hours which really tire you, you went back to the tour bus with the boys and you decided to sleep for a while thinking that that is all you need. You went to your bunk and you're honestly feeling cold, you just closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.

"{Y/N}! {Y/N}!" You suddenly heard Patrick screaming. You tried to open your eyes, but you can't, you're feeling cold more than you ever did in your life and you feel that you're shaking violently.

"Fuck! She's burning hot! Her temperature is reaching above forty! Let's head to the hospital!" you heard Pete shouting to your driver. You want to react, but you just can't.

"I-it's so cold." You murmured and you suddenly feel that someone hugged you. You loved the warmth of his body and you just let him hug you.

"You're stupid {Y/N}, you should have told us earlier. You already proved to me everything." It was Patrick, you want to tease him so badly now but you're in no good condition to do so. After hearing that, you completely lose your consciousness.

**********

Your whole body aches like you've been punched by a hundred people, you tried so hard to open your eyes and finally you managed to do so.

"{Y/N}! God, you have us...me worried!" he said sincerely. You looked at the window and saw the sunlight. It seems like you're inside a hospital room and you missed the concert last night.

"Well, I guess you're right 'Trick. I'm nothing but a failure." You said. You honestly feel sad about what happened, you knew it was a big concert for them too.

"Hey don't say that," Patrick said that shocked you. He was supposed to be the first person that will tease you right now, but he's suddenly acting like this.

"Did you hit your head on something Stump?" you asked, trying to sit down. He just helped you to do so.

"{Y/N}, I never really meant any of those harsh words that I tell you. I just kept on teasing you because I really adore your bravery and determination. You never give up, you always fight back and that's what I like about you. I always want to see that that's why I kept on teasing you. I'm so sorry that because of me you're always pushing yourself to do things." He said sincerely as he sat beside you.

You're shocked with his every word, but somehow you felt that too, you're just not sure about if it is true or not but now he's the one that telling you that it is. You just looked at him and you smiled.

"You're stupid Stump. I honestly liked you too and your teases, because of them I'm who I am now." You said to him. 'I'm so sorry I ruined the concert last night."

"Don't worry! They are willing to give us another schedule! The moment you feel fine we're off to that concert again!" he said enthusiastically which you just find cute.

You suddenly hugged Patrick and he hugged you back too. Silence emerge and you're just amazed that this has been your feeling for a long time and the both of you kept it well hidden. You're just hugging each other when the door opened then Pete, Joe, and Andy walked him.

"Well, hello there," Joe said and both you and Patrick let go of each other.

"Don't you ever touch me again short guy!" you said in defense but you're obviously trying hard not to laugh and blush.

"No, you're the one who touched me!" Patrick said too, having the same expression.

"Oh come one, just kiss already!" Pete said and you all laughed.

Patrick will and always be your rivals, but that doesn't mean that you can't treat each other more than that.

{I really don't know why can't I make short imagines but I really hope that that doesn't mind you. And I think the plot of my imagines are sometimes too much? So pardon me for that but I really hope you are enjoying it all! :)

Thank you guys for reading and I just saw that this book is ranked #629 in Fanfiction genre and that's just AMAZING! I know that's far from #1 but I don't mind, I never imagined that this will have a rank so being on that number is just amazing for me! Thank you guys :*}