Imagine 118: Band Prince (Part 10)

Saying the truth to the media is a lot easier than telling it to the boys.

Everyone was shocked with the revelation, of course, some hated you, but a lot loved you more. They were amazed that you've gone this far with your lie. Your career continued and you're even singing now, but as far as you can, you've stayed away from the tracks of the band Fall Out Boy, but you honestly miss them.

Since the day you left you have no contact with them, even to Andy. The boys hated you so much and it's been almost a year but it still hurts you, most especially with what Patrick said to you. You still have feelings for the guy now, you knew you'd take that feeling to your grave.

"Patrick is engaged."

"Patrick who?"

"Vocalist of Fall Out Boy, Patrick Stump!"

You're in a big radio station now and you've overheard that from two girls talking. You just stared into nothingness as you try to process. He moved on...he freaking forgot you...you're nothing to him now.

" {Y/N}. We're on the air now." The DJ whispered to you and you gave her a fake smile.

You're in no good condition for any interview now, but what else can you do.

Thankfully, you've concealed all your feels. You went on with the interview normally, but you didn't expect that your short performance in the radio show will get you.

"I'm in a long black coat tonight
Waiting for him in the downpour outside
I'm singing 'baby, come home' in the melody of tears
While the rhythm of the rain keeps time." You sang softly with your girl's voice and you've out too many feelings to it. You're trying not to shed a tear now.

"I remember, 'baby come home'
I remember, 'baby come home'
DID YOU EVER LOVE ME, DO YOU KNOW?
OR DID YOU NEVER WANT TO BE ALONE?
As I was singing,
I remember, 'baby come home'
I remember, 'baby come home'" you sang and a single tear fell.

All you want to do now is wait for him to come home...but you know that'll never happen now.

***************

Patrick have been silently listening to you in the radio, right from the start of the interview. He remembered he was mesmerized with your voice...and he's still like that up until now.

He was just driving around with Andy as they both listen to you.

"You're really engaged now? You're not even gonna fight anymore?" Andy asked.

"My grandma won't stop till I marry that girl, even though she only wants the money and my popularity," Patrick said coldly.

The guy had been like that the moment you left. He became indifferent and cold. Patrick honestly misses you, he still have feelings for you. He thought that he'll forget about you because of the lie, but it just made him fall for you more and he doesn't understand why.

They heard you sang on the radio and Patrick stared at the car radio and he sighed. Andy saw the longing in his eyes.

"Come on make it easy, Patrick. Say the past never happened." Andy said to him with a small smile. "She's the one who's always telling you to do the thing that you want to do. Then go on ahead, we're right behind you." They all honestly forgave you, but they're afraid to get near you.

"T-thank you, Andy," Patrick said. He turned the vehicle around to drop off Andy in Pete's house and he continued to drive to you...you singing 'baby, come home' might have worked really worked for Patrick.

{Thanks for reading! :) Five more chapters to this mini-fanfic will come!!}