Imagine #173: The Person You'd Take A Bullet For is Behind the Trigger (Part 4)

"How's your mission going?" Your boss asked you when you picked up the phone. You're worried he'd call you soon.

"It's good, no need to worry." You plainly said, but deep inside you...it is nowhere near good.

You don't know what Patrick had done to you...but he surely did something. You learned how to laugh and smile, you learned to like things and you learned to appreciate things again. You and he had always been together and you're supposed to be the who's taking the benefit out of it, but unfortunately, that's not the case.
Patrick seems like he's changing you and it's not good, you can't change now. You've done enough shitty things and you can't make that right now.

"Good. Do it a little faster, {your code name}. The person wants him dead soon." He said before hanging up.

This is the first time you feel scared in killing someone.

****************

Another year has been added to your life today. It's your birthday and as always, you're alone. The only thing that keeps you company is the bottle of vodka in your hand.

"How...do...I...find...a...way...to...kill...you?" You said while looking at your phone wallpaper...it's a picture of you and Patrick and you don't even know why that's your wallpaper.

You sighed heavily while looking at it, it was a picture of him being wacky around you and you're just smiling beside him. Suddenly, your phone rang and it was Patrick who's calling you.

"{Y/N}! Meet me at the mall? I have to tell you something." He said and you said yes to him since you're not doing anything.

You immediately went to the mall and waited for Patrick in there and not long enough some put their hand over your eyes from behind. You almost back flipped the person since you have a fast reflex to these kind of things, but fortunately you stopped yourself. The perfume the person is wearing is too familiar for you. You held the person's wrists and removed them from you eye as you spin around to face him.

"Hey." Patrick said as brightly as ever. "Glad you didn't punch me." He said while chuckling.

"Almost did." You said. "So, what's this about?"

Patrick suddenly grabbed something behind him and immediately handing it over to you.

"Happy Birthday." He murmured sweetly as he was handing you flowers, a box of cake and a wrapped gift.

You were stunned there while staring at him, more like dumbfounded.

"H-how did you know?" You asked.

"You told me the second day we met." He answered.

"And you remembered?" You asked still not believing what he did. No one had done something like this to you before and you don't know how to react.

"Why wouldn't I? You're my friend, these are the kind of things I should remember." He answered cutely.

"P-Patrick, you don't have to do this."

"I don't have to...but I want to. Just accept it, {Y/N}."

"T-thank you."

"That's more like it." He said and he did something more.

Patrick pulled you in for a hug...and it's really new to your body, but all you know is that you liked it. The warmth of his embrace, the feeling of being protected...you feel like you want to stay there for a long time.

This is really not good...Patrick's changing you to the exact opposite person you are now.

{Thanks for reading! This fanfiction will have multiple endings...ranging from a ver dark ending to a depressing ending and the perfect ending :) I hope you look forward for them. Pardon me for being quiet yesterday, had many things to do!
Thanks again!}