Imagine #72: Knight in Shining Armor

"Why is a stunning girl like you crying in a place like this?" you heard a familiar you.

You stopped your crying and looked at where the voice came from and that's when you felt embarrassed more than ever. It is Patrick Stump and you can't believe that you met him when you're acting like this. Well, you can't really blame yourself either. You tried to stop from crying and wiped your face with tissues, you tried to smile at him, but his eyes are still worried about you.

"H-hi. Gosh, I can't believe I'm meeting Patrick Stump while I'm crying like a whining bitch." You murmured to yourself and he lowly laughed.

"Don't say that, and you are not a bitch. I know there's a good reason why a girl like you is crying here." He said he helped you to wipe the tears too.

You are at a club-like place where everyone is just happy - except you. You're just at the counter, drowning yourself with a Margarita you ordered.

"Well, do you see the guy in there with many girls around him? He's supposed to be my boyfriend." You said and he simply looked around and spotted him. You saw that his eyebrow crossed the instant he saw him.

"I know that guy, he just signed a contract in Island Records the other day. I knew I don't like something about that guy!" he said bitterly and you laughed sadly. "Why don't you just leave him? You don't deserve a guy like that." Patrick said. He looked back at the guy and he's already kissing a girl there.

"E-enough about me. What are you doing on a place like this Mr. Stump?" you asked him, trying to light the mood.

"Uhm, I'm supposed to meet Pete here, he's not having a quite good time with his girlfriend but he just canceled the moment I got here." He said innocently.

"O-Oh. I'm a big fan of yours and the band. I really appreciate you worrying about me, thank you, Patrick." You said sincerely.

"Well, I can't just let a girl like you cry. You don't deserve it Mi Amor." He said and that made your heart melt.

"{Y/N}?! Is that you?!" you heard you boyfriend called you. He's clearly wasted now and you knew where this is heading, he's going to embarrass you again in front of a lot of people. "Girls, I told you the bitch's spying on me!" he shouted to his girls.

You noticed that Patrick looked away from you, probably he don't want to be seen. This is a public place and you knew that it wouldn't be good if he got caught up in a mess like this.

"Patrick I don't want you to get into this mess. Just stay here and don't move, please." You pleaded to him as you began to walk away. You're not giving any attention to your boyfriend which pissed him off.

"You fucking bitch! How dare you not notice me?!" he said as he grabbed your arm. You looked behind and you saw Patrick already standing up, but you shook your head no at him.

"I'm not spying on you! Why would I spy on you?!"

"Because you don't want to lose me, gold digger! You just found out that I have signed a deal with Island Records and you really can't find anyone bigger than me!" he said and everything he told you was nonsense. You've never wanted fame and fortune, he just keeps on insisting that he's the best you could ever have.

"You're the worse thing I ever had! We're through! You fucking cheater!" you shouted at him.

"Oh, you thought you'll going to get other guys than me, huh?! With that kind of face, you don't stand a chance to get another boyfriend! In fact I don't even remember why I wanted to be your boyfriend!" he said and they all laughed. You're being embarrassed again and you can't hold back your tears anymore.

"Baby!" you suddenly heard as the door to the club opened. It was Patrick Stump, a lot of people gasp when they saw him, of course, they all knew who he is. Patrick just walked right up to you. "Excuse me but you're holding and hurting my girl!" he said and he pushed your boyfriend away. You're just staring at him with disbelief and he suddenly smirked and winked at you.

"P-Patrick S-Stump?! You knew her?!" the guy asked.

"Oh, she hasn't told you yet? We've been together for almost three months now. She told me that this is the day where she'll break up with you so we can be together officially. And are you insisting that she's ugly? It seems that you need to bleach your eyes, bro, because she's one of the prettiest, most stunning girl I've met in a long time!" he explained and you knew his words are true. Your boyfriend became speechless, you knew that he idolizes Patrick and now he's the one who's saying this thing to him.

"Y-Your joking!" he shouted, not accepting his defeat.

"No, I'm not," Patrick smirked as he pulled your waist to pull you near him. He suddenly kissed your lips but hell, you didn't protest! Everyone was shocked and the situation turned upside down.

"With that kind of attitude I know you won't go far! You are so replaceable!" Patrick said harshly as you and he walked out of the club.

Both of you kept quiet and he led you to his car. You really liked his understanding and he didn't even speak to you yet, he knows you need your quiet time.

"P-Patrick, I...I...thank you." You finally said. Both of you are inside his car now.

"You don't deserve to be treated like that, that's why I walked in. I can't stand him seeing do those things to you!" he said as he brush the tears off your face again. "But at least you're all free now. No more strings attached to that fucker."

You smile at him. You can't believe that the guy will save you in no one but Patrick Stump! And not only that, you got a kiss from him too.

"From now on I'll be your knight in shining armor, okay princess?" he asked you sweetly and you giggled. You nodded at him and thanked him once more.

Patrick started the engine of his car and began to drive away. You two have started to chat there, he's trying to cheer you up and you feel like you already moved on from everything. He really saved you from the most fucked up things in your life.

{Thank you for reading everyone, Lovelots:*

Guys! I'm just going to remind you that you can suggest to me, I'll be glad to make all your request! Just message me with your plot, and if there will a smut of something in there ;) I'll gladly accept all requests!}