Imagine #110: Band Prince (Part 6)

You opened the door since there has been someone knocking on it for a while now. Patrick was standing outside and he immediately went in.

"Pack your bags. You. Me. Vacation." Is the only thing he said.

"What?" You asked.

"I'm stessed out, {Y/N}. I want to go out of this country...relax...but I don't want to be alone. I could have gone with Pete...but he..." he said and you can still see the sadness in his eyes.

"Fine, dude. But just know that you can't run away from this forever." You said to him while patting his back.

"I know, I just need time to unwind so stop being dramatic and start packing!" He said excitedly then he took the cap off of your head and he put it on. "There's really an angle where you look like a girl!" He said while laughing.

"Shut up, Trick." You said. You are about to walk to your room to pack, but Patrick saw something that he shouldn't see.

"What's the meaning of this?!" He asked with a smirk on his face. He was holding a bra. Your face flushed. "Do you have a girlfriend?! And you're not even telling me?" He asked suspiciously.

"N-no. T-that's my...my...sisters! She visited me last night. She's a clumsy girl, leaving her things like that!" You grabbed tge under garment from his hands. Patrick kept on laughing at you.

"No, seriously?" He asked.

"Will I lie to you, Patrick?" You suddenly said and immediately you regretted saying that.

You know you're just making more mistakes by saying things like these.

**************

You and Patrick went to Japan for him to relax. You and him visited all the sights there, the temples, universal studios, lego land and theme parks. You've done nothing but to go around and enjoy and you're honestly enjoying spending time with him.

"I didn't regret going here with you." He said.

"Yeah. I'm having so much fun too. And I wish you're all relaxed now." You said and you both laughed.

"I promise. Once we got back to Chicago, I'll talk to Pete." He answered.

You just drove back to your hotel in there after going to a theme park.

"Goodnight, Trick."

"Goodnight, {Y/N}."

You both went to your rooms and called it a day. You immediately went to sleep but then you were awaken in the middle of the night because your phone had been ringing.

"Hello?" You asked sleepily.

"Its Andy. What the hell are you doing {your girl's name}?" He asked worriedly.

"What? I'm not doing anything wrong." You said. You are fully awake now.

"That's the problem. Patrick called me and he's getting confused on his identity now. {Your girl's name}, Patrick's liking you." Andy said.

Words left your mouth. Yiu just heard the silence between you and Andy. You can't believe that even as a boy, you would make him like you. But you know...that that will be a good thing.

{Thanks for supporting this. Love you guys!:*}