Imagine #120: I'm A Cheat (End)

{Warning...SMUT ahead}

Patrick is just quiet. He didn't scold you, he didn't ask you questions, he's just there holding you tightly so you wouldn't break down.

He helped you stand up and he guided you to his car and let you sit inside. He run to the driver seat and went in. Patrick looked at you worriedly as you continue to whimper.

"T-thank you." You finally said. Patrick smiled a little and pulled you in for a hug.

"{Y/N}, can we...can we talk, please?" He said and you heard his desperation on his words.

You pulled away and nodded at him and he smiled again. He started the engine and began to drive towards his house, he'll do everything to get you back now.

*****************

"Take your time..." Patrick said as he gave you a shower towel and he opened the bathroom door for you.

You're thankful because you really needed a bath. You just went in and have a relaxing shower to wash all the memories this night. You're forever thankful that Patrick came earlier to save you.

Patrick was just by the kitchen preparing you a coffee. He knows it's your favorite drink after getting drunk. He's feeling nervous, he wants to find the right words to say to you so that you wouldn't push him away again. The words you said to him back then never left his ears and it always hurts him. He wants you to know that he regretted everything that happened in the past.

You walked out the bathroom, only wearing a white oversized shirt and a boxer shorts that Patrick let you wear. You smelled the coffee and it lured you to the kitchen where you see Patrick preparing the coffee. You smiled at him and walked closer.

"Thank you for saving me. I can't imagine what could have happened if you're not there." You said lowly. Patrick gave you a mug filled which coffee and you took it then took a sip. "Still perfect." You said.

"Don't you ever do that again, {Y/N}. Don't let that bastards touch you again, you're too precious for them." Patrick said worriedly. You put down the mug and looked at him.

"I became a fucking mess after I pushed you away. I don't know what happened to me, no one was there to hold me and I...I just became like this." You explained and you're voice cracked while you do so.

Patrick pulled you and hugged you again. You hugged him back, you honestly missed the guy.

"I'm so sorry. I caused this all, {Y/N}. I want you to know that I regret everything I did in the past. I'm not letting it happen again. Princess, please, will you take me back? I promise I'll be much better this time. Please." He said while stuttering. You pulled away and looked at him in the eyes truth was in there. He is longing for you.

You cupped Patrick's faced and suddenly kissed him. He passionately kissed you back and after a few seconds, you pulled back.

"God, I missed you." He said with tears on his eyes and he's smiling. "That's a yes...right?"

"I love you. I'm sorry for the harsh words...

"Shhh. No need to apologize. Let's just forget the past, okay?" He said while smiling brightly.

You nodded at Patrick and he began to kiss you lovingly again. Patrick pushed you gently against the wall, only making the kiss deeper. You longed for this, love was in the kiss, unlike those other guys you made out with. This kiss tastes a lot like him but only sweeter.

"Patrick." You moaned his name out.

"I'm sorry." He murmured and began to walk back, but you pulled him closer again.

"Yes, I may have become a slut...but I made sure my virginity is taken by the right guy. I may have made out with a lot of boys now, but I'm still a...

"Me too, princess. The only thing we did back then is to make out...nothing happened after that." He said. He's leaning on your forehead and you can feel his heavy breaths.

"I'm ready." You murmured and he looked at you in the eyes. "I know you're the right person, Patrick. You are and always will be the perfect guy for me." You added and he just lost it.

Patrick kissed you hungrily and you kissed back with the same manner. He pulled you up and bring you to his bedroom and laid you on the bed.

"You're the perfect girl for me too. The one and only." He said as he took off his shirt.

H crawled on top of you and began to kiss you from your lips to your neck. Patrick pulled the shirt off of your body and threw it on the floor. You're not wearing any bra and your chest was immediately shown. Patrick played with them which gave you all the pleasure you've been longing.

You pulled his boxers down and his erection was freed. You stroked it gently with your hands and his breathing became heavier and heavier. Patrick pulled your boxer off too and his fingers made their way to your clit. Your moans and his heavy breathing filled the room.

"Patrick...please," you pleaded. You wanted him now.

Patrick slowly entered you as you winced in pain and pleasure. Patrick is fully inside but he's not moving yet, he's letting you adjust to his size..

"I love you..." he murmured then he began to thrust.

Moans escaped your mouth. Pleasure is felt all over your body and you can feel the love in your activity. Patrick kissed your body which pleased you more.

"I love you too." You murmured back.

Patrick picked up his pace and his breathing became heavier. He pulled you up while thrusting and now you're both in sitting position. You hugged him as your body reaches its limits.

"Patrick, I'm close!!" You moaned out.

"{Y/N}!" He shouted as he became faster the let go inside of you. You reached your climax after him and you both collapsed on the bed.

"I promise you. I'll marry you, princess. Just don't go away from me. I'll be better, I won't make mistakes from now on. I love you, {Y/N}." He said while panting.

"I don't care anymore, Patrick. All I want is you and I'll never let you go from now on! I love you, my angel." You said and you kissed each other again.

Patrick hugged you lovingly and you let the night pass while the both of you are on each other's shoulder. You're whole again and so as Patrick...and you're never letting anyone take this person beside you no matter what.

{Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed ;)

THE BAND PRINCE BOOK IS NOW POSTED! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ IT...:) THANKS, GUYS!}