Imagine #62: She's My Winona

It was already late at night and the rain is pouring heavily outside. The breeze is cold and the skies were being light up by huge lightnings followed by loud thunders. A lot of people may love to sleep at these kinds of nights but for you, this is a terrible evening.

You hated lightning, you have a trauma from that kind of natural phenomenon because you're almost killed by it years ago. You survived the accident, but it left you with many scars around your body and also in your mind. Even if you're inside a house, you're still feeling terrified whenever lightning strikes, and the only thing that can calm you down right now is you boyfriend – Patrick Stump, but unfortunately he's not with you at the moment.

You honestly hated it, you looked like a whining baby right now, but you can't really help yourself. You're sitting on the bed, curled up while hugging your knees. Whimper after whimper have been escaping your mouth and you began to shake. You don't want to call Patrick right now because you know he's busy, they'll be having a concert in the country today and you know that he wouldn't be with you this night.

The lightning and thunder wouldn't stop and you feel like Mother Nature is just teasing you know. You're wincing every time you see everything light up and you whimper when you hear the thunder.

"Hell or glory

I don't want anything in between

Then came a baby boy with long eyelashes

And daddy said "you gotta show the world the thunder"" you sang to yourself trying to entertain yourself, but it seems like Mother Nature hates you right now. More lightning and thunder occurred and you're really feeling helpless now.

The lightning strike one more time and the door to your room suddenly opened which made you almost scream.

"Princess, princess I'm sorry did I startle you? I'm so sorry it took me long to go here." It was Patrick, he's really wet right now, but you're still his first priority. "Come here, I'm just a bit wet from the rain, but screw that for now." He said as he sat at the edge of the bed. He pulled you in and hugged you.

Even with his wet clothes, you can feel the warmth of his body and that's all you need.

"I'm sorry." You whispered again and again.

"You don't have to be, I understand you, princess. Lucky, the show got canceled because of the rain and once I heard the new I quickly drove back here because I knew this would happen. I've been calling you for a while and you're not picking up. You really got me worried there {Y/N}." he said with his soothing voice. He was just brushing your hair while hugging you.

"I'm sorry, it's like you're taking care of a three-year-old child." You said. You're honestly guilty and embarrassed at the same time.

"That's really not a bad thing {Y/N}. Stop crying now okay? I'm here and I won't leave. Always remember that I understand your situation and I'm never going to make a fuss about this. I love you soon to be Mrs. Stump, sleep tight." He said as he lay back on the bed. He guided you to lean on his chest and you hugged him lovingly.

"Thank you, my angel. I love you so much too, but please change your clothes before sleeping. I'm sure you're going to get sick if you don't."

"Yes, princess. I will." He said and he hugged you back then kissed you on the forehead. "When you fall asleep, mmkay?" he said and you didn't insist anymore. You just closed your eyes as you hear him humming the tune of 'She's my Winona' and soon enough, you fell deep in your sleep.

For all you know, starting from the moment you fell in love with this guy, you couldn't live without him anymore now.

{So here's a single update for today, sorry for that! I just came home from a family outing and I'm really tired right now. It's almost 11 at night here in our country and I'm sleepy too! Oh well, enough of myself! I hope you enjoyed this imagine, sorry if it's really not that great. Thank you guys! You are all awesome and I love your comments <3

Usual two to three updates for tomorrow! XoXo :*}