Imagine #22: You Woke Up With Him Beside You

You slowly open your eyes and began to see your surroundings. You have a throbbing headache, you feel dizzy, and your mouth has the lingering taste of alcohol.

Little by little, you remember that you had a party last night with the band members and whole crew of Fall Out Boy because their latest album just hit #1 on the charts. You've been friends with the members since high school and now you're a part of their crew which explains why you're always with them.

"What the heck happened last night?" you murmured as you move your body under the sheets which immediately made you realize something.

Your body froze but your heart began to beat so fast and loud. You pushed yourself to remember more about what happened last night, you have to remember because you really have no idea why you're naked under the sheets and feeling some body ache and sore.

"H-hmmm." all of a sudden, you heard and felt someone moved beside you. He shifted to your side and then wrapping one arm around you.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." you mouthed, you feel like your heart is going up your throat. You can't believe that you've hooked up with someone last night. You've never done something like this before and you don't have any idea how this happened.

You're actually beginning to hate yourself so much already. How can you let this happen when things between you and Patrick is already going so well? You've liked the guy since the beginning and now you've fucked up...literally.

Your mind panicked, you wanted to run away from the scene...you knew that something happened last night that wasn't supposed to happen.

Finally, after trying so hard not to have a panic attack, you pushed yourself to look at the person who's currently hugging you. You slowly turned, immediately seeing the dirty blonde hair of the guy next to you and with that, you already who he is. You're so familiar with that anyways, it's your bestfriend - Patrick.

Your jaw dropped and probably stopped breathing too. All you know is; you woke up with your best friend beside you, both of you are wasted as fuck last night, you're now both naked under the blanket, he's hugging you, and you feel sore. It's obvious that you both were busy doing something last night.

"Holy smokes, {Y/N}," Patrick jolted awake, already realizing what's happening.

"What the fuck did we do last night, Stump?" you asked, blankly staring at him. You're really just shocked right now and words have left you.

Paranoia began to take control of your head. You began to get so worried. Patrick probably didn't want this and what if this made something? Last night was probably just caused by alcohol, "I'm so sorry, Pateick. I can't remember anything. Shit. I promise no one will know about this," you said.

You have no idea why you're panicking so much. Coming to think of it, it's not that bad since you and Patrick are both single so technically, you've done nothing wrong.

"Hey, calm down, princess." Patrick said to you which made you stare at him. That's always his pet name for you when he wants you to look at him. "Relax. It's okay."

"Okay? Patrick, are you serious? We had sex last night, dammit. And we're not even dating. I mean, what if I.....? Goddammit, Patrick, you took my freaking virginity!" you whispered shout at him, you're panicking so much, but you're really not angry at him. You're just worried and all these thoughts in your head are messing with you. Patrick was just staring at you too and after your panicked outburst, he chuckled.

"You're really cute when you're panicking," Patrick said and you can't believe that he's so calm even with this kind of situation you are in.

"Dude. This is serious. I'm worried. I don't know how to react and what does this...mean?" you asked worriedly.

"Princess." He said then he guided you to look at him. He has his whole attention on you. Patrick smiled and even if he's not talking, you know that smile says 'we're fine'. After that, he leaned in closer and kissed you. "I feel no regret, and I wish you feel no regrets too. I love you, I always have. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this because this happened, I'm saying this because it's the truth. I've always been in love with you. Maybe things just took off last night, I never meant to take advantage of you too, {Y/N}. I'm sorry too. " He said innocently at you.

"Patrick, you know by now that I'm in love with you too, that's why I'm so worried. I thought this was just...nothing. And--

"Hey, shh. I already told you, {Y/N}, I love you and that's the whole truth. I've always want to say that but I never got the courgae to, maybe the alcohol last night was just powerful enough to push us both to finally confess to each other in a very intimate manner," He said cutely then winked at you.

"I salute you for being this calm," You said while chuckling. You just moved closer to him and he hugged you tightly, "But yeah, I think you're right. The alcohol might have helped. So...we're good, right?" you asked.

"Better," he answered, placing a kiss on your head.

The both of you just continued to talk while on the bed. You're already thinking of how you will tell everyone this story; the story when you confessed to each other.

"Well, all I know is that'll be a story worth to tell and listen to," Patrick said with a smirk.

{Yey! It's already my 22nd Imagine and you guys are the best! we're almost 600 reads and 100 favorites. That really means a lot to me guys! Thanks for reading fellas ^_^ Lovelots from me

Edit(2019): Wow. Seeing this comment is freaking amazing now. My 2015 me will be shocked to see that this book reached 478K reads. I still couldn't believe it honestly. Editing this is really taking me back.}