Imagine #141: Sweet!

{Some Fluffiness (or should I say kinky sh*t) ahead..hahah ^_^ Enjoy!}

Patrick has been looking at you while you are nomming on the oreo flavoured ice cream while watching Adventure Time. You noticed him looking at you and you giggled at him.

"Aww, poor Stumpy. Can't eat any sweets for the mean time." You teased him while playfully pouting at him. Patrick just made faces in front of you, accepting his defeat.

"I hate you for teasing me like this, princess. I can't eat anything like that because I'm taking care of my voice." He said while pouting.

You continued to tease him and you took another spoon and eat it. You giggled at Patrick because he continued to make faces in front of you.

"I'm really sorry, angel." You said feeling guilty, but you're still laughing.

Patrick suddenly pulled you closed and kissed your lips. You felt that his tongue ran over your lips. You pulled back, blushing in front of him.

"Sweet." He said while smirking. "You're lucky I love you, princess. Or else, I might have left you minutes ago. I want it that ice cream so bad." He said while chuckling.

You suddenly put another spoonful of ice cream in your mouth then you looked at Patrick with a smirk. You pulled your boyfriend and you two kissed each other passionately. Patrick entered your mouth with his tongue and he got a taste of the ice cream. After seconds of kissing, you both pulled back to breathe. You laughed with each other and Patrick hugged you.

"Your ways are so hot, I love it." He said with his sexy voice and you blushed in front of him. "But really, I don't want to ruin my voice. I need it later." Patrick said and he tuck your hair behind your ear then he kissed your forehead.

"Sorry, Patrick." You said while smiling cutely.

"But you know, I think I have something else." He said seductively at you. He picked you up, bridal style and began to walk towards your bedroom "It tastes like you, but you're a lot sweeter." He sang as he entered the room.

Your relationship with Patrick is really a lot sweeter than every dessert combined

{Hope you enjoyed...I got the idea just now while I'm eating ice cream ^_^ Thank you for reading, lovelots:*}