Imagine #183: Superhero (Part 2)

"Fine! I'll be PatMan for the mean time." Patrick chuckled as you help him ready for the Halloween gig he and his band mates are doing in this small venue.

The four of them decided to wear a superhero costume while they perform and Patrick's imitating Batman this time. He's already wearing the full armor and you just put the mask on his head.

"You look so amazing in that! The only thing that ruins this is your height," you teased him then laughed.

"You're mean, princess...I mean..." he suddenly cleared his throat before saying that one more time in Batman's voice. You laughed at him because he perfectly imitated the voice. 

"Oh, Patman." you said sweetly as you swing your arms around his shoulder. Patrick smiled and you saw that his eyes sparkled when he looked at you.

"I'm still YourMan, princess." he said then went on to kiss your lips lovingly.

"HEY! Enough smooching and let's go performing." Pete suddenly shouted while trying not to laugh.

"Own the night, Mr. Patman." you said then giggled.

The boys proceed to go to the stage and you went in the audience section too, you're in the front most part of the venue and you can clearly see them. It was just a very small place and the boys are just playing acoustic versions or their songs which you really love to see live. They are just all sitting and it looks like they are just performing with a circle of friends or something like that. There's also an interviewer from RockSound who asks them funny questions each time they end a song.

You just continued to watch them, thinking how cute they are on those costumes. Andy was Captain America,  Joe was Superman, Pete was Ironman and Patrick was Batman. They continued the small gig and everyone was just having fun, the questions and their answers are funny too, most especially if Pete was the one who's answering the questions. 

The short performance finally comes to its end and everyone cheered for them, including you, of course. They are down with the last question too.

"So, if you really had the chance to become a superhero, will you choose to be a superhero or not?" the interviewer asked.

"Well, I mean...yeah, of course, why not!" Patrick started to answer and he slowly removed his mask, his messed up blonde hair was shown and it was really cute of him to run his hands through his hair. "But, I don't know...I don't think I can be a superhero," he added.

"Oh, why is that?" the interviewer asked.

"Well because apart from that girl over there being my ultimate weakness." Patrick suddenly said while pointing at you which made everyone in the crowd go 'aawww'. "I feel like I can't also fly because no matter what I do...I kept on falling and falling for her," he said innocently like the statement is plain normal, but you feel like it's going to blow up your heart.

Your face became red and everyone was still going 'aawww'. The boys pat Patrick's back too, probably proud on how he handled the situation so smooth.

"Well, that was one hell of an answer." the interviewer said and he's also impressed with Patrick's words.

They all thanked the crowd before going backstage, but you remained mesmerized there, continuously blushing your face off. After a moment, you pushed yourself to run to the backstage and tackled Patrick with a hug.

"You are so goddamn sweet!" you said to him and he kissed your head.

"Well, it's true! All that I said there is true, princess." he answered and you smiled at him.

"You're really the best person, Trick." you said before kissing him on the lips.

"You are too, my princess." he murmured before hugging you lovingly.

{EEEP! ^_^ hahah, Thanks for reading! 

Sorry if I haven't been updating daily, I'm busy and I'm sick AF today...well, I hope you liked this! Thanks again guys!}