Check out some of my new stuff and other awesome Authors!

Hey everyone!

So I just found that that I can still update this when I'm on my computer, the Wattpad app on my phone is just the one who's limiting it to 200 parts...so yeah!

BUT! I already have the other imagine book up so I'll just be updating there. Go ahead and read it ^_^ It has now 12 imagines on it. Also! Check out my other new Patrick Stump Fanfic entitled 'The Overcast Chronicles'. I'm telling you, it's different for it has power and magical thingys that you might enjoy! (sorry if I kept on repeating these things xD)

Now, if you're tired of reading my works...check out these authors' works!! It's definitely worth reading. (I myself read these okay, it's not just for promotion..and I swear, I was the one who volunteered to do this, because, damn, their books needs more reads!}

soulpunkstump's = "What a Catch" (an on-going fanfic which you will surely love)

JackandSally_Live22 = Patrick Stump Imagines (cute and innocent one shot imagines!)

CodyDun's = Patrick Stump Imagines (epic Patrick stump imagiiines!)

kirarose1967's = "In Your Shadow" (I just read it earlier and DAMN, its gooood! and it's completed!)

All of these are of course, PS fanfics! You go ahead and enjoy them!

LOVE YOU GUYS! and Enjoy the start of this year! :* mwuah!

-Rhona

{gif not mine, credits to owner!}