Imagine #94: A Very Bunny Easter

For an unknown reason, Easter is your favourite season. Maybe because you're somehow a religious person and the positive aura of everything that season always makes you smile. That season is coming and you are quite disappointed that your boyfriend, Patrick, will not be there with you, but still you did not let that get you down.

You're friends just asked you to come with them to the park and watch the kids do some Easter egg hunt and you immediately agreed. You all went to the park and you're just filled with joy, seeing those kids search for colourful Easter eggs with treats inside.

You just started to walk around and you got separated from your friends, suddenly a person inside a bunny suit poked you in the arm.

"Hi there!" you said enthusiastically and the person inside the bunny suit waved at you. You just giggled.

The person just gestured you to help him find some Easter eggs too and your childish side took over and you just agreed. The person inside of the costume that kept on gesturing and you quite understand him and you always giggle. You and that person began to search around the park too and the person already found three and you've put that all inside the basket you are holding.

"There's another one!" you said excitedly as you reach for it just beside some bush. "I guess this is enough? I don't want to compete with those cute little children anymore." You said cutely and the person gave you a thumbs up.

"{Y/N}? You really didn't even try to control yourself." Your friends found you and they playfully teased you.

"Whaaaat? It's not bad for a twenty-five-year-old girl to search for Easter eggs! It's not illegal right?!" you said to them and you all laughed. The person inside the bunny costume poked you again and gestured you to open the eggs nod and you excitedly nodded at the person. You just walked over to a nearest table in the park and opened all the eggs you found.

You're just busy in opening it all and the person was just behind you. You began to open them one by one only finding a petal of rose inside with a piece of paper. That's only the content of all four Easter eggs that you found.

"I wonder what these paper are." You said and you realized that it has something written on it. You set them all down side by side. "me marry will you" the papers said and your eyes widen. You arranged the papers and read them out aloud again. "Will you marry me?" you murmured to yourself and your heart suddenly pounded fast.

You looked behind you to find the person in the bunny suit and when you looked at where that person is, it's already trying to get his head costume off revealing Patrick inside. His smile was as gorgeous as it will ever be and he's just staring at you like you are the last good thing about this town. He walked closer to you, throwing the head of the costume to one of your friends then he suddenly got to his knees in front of you.

"I may not be wearing a tuxedo right now, we may not be in a fancy place today, and there is no sweet music around...but I will still say this to you {Y/N}. You are the BEST...BEST thing I ever have and I'm not letting ANYTHING drag you away from me. Whenever I'm with you everything feels perfect, I always feel that I can do everything! It's like you are my strength and weakness at the same time. I love you so much {your full name} and in case you've forgotten what was written on those paper, I'll ask you again. Will you marry me, princess?" he said sincerely to you while looking directly at your eyes. He was holding a ring while he's still wearing the rest of the bunny suit, he just looks so cute in that costume!

You were so moved by his words and tears just fell from your eyes as you are trying not to sob hard in front of him.

"I don't need you to wear a tuxedo, we don't need to be a fancy place and I don't need sweet music around...what I only need is you, Patrick. Whenever you're there beside me, everything feels so romantic. I love you so much Patrick Martin Vaughn Stump and...YES! I'll be more than happy to marry you!" you said while trying not to cry.

Patrick got up and put the ring on your finger and you gave him a big tight hug!

"You don't know how much you made me happy, princess." He said. You saw him wipe some tears from his face. Everything he is saying is true, you know it and you can feel it.

"I'll never ever let you go, Mr. Stump!" you said then kissed him there.

"I'll never ever let you go either, soon to be Mrs. Stump!" he said and then kissed you again.

Life became much better when you have Patrick and from this day forward, you knew everything will just go from better to best.

{Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this cute imagine! ^_^

So my third year college - first semester just started and I'm already feeling stressed ~_~ Our professors are just so demanding and I know I'll be busy for the next weeks, but don't you guys worry! I'll continue to update this everyday even just one imagine per day! You just have to bear with me :) I'll be updating this till it gets to 200th imagine then I'll make another Patrick Stump ~ Fall Out Boy book :)

I want to share an amazing thing with you guys too (it may not be about FoB but I think a lot of you knows about this too} I WILL BE WATCHING TWENTY ONE PILOTS MALL SHOW HERE IN PHILIPPINES IN JULY AND I WAS JUST LIKE FREAKING OUT! I LOVE THAT BAND TOO AND UGH! I'M JUST EXCITED TO SEE THEM :") hahaha, I just want to let that out because I feel like my fangirl feels are going to explode!

Enough talking for me today! Thank you guys again and I love you all :*}