Imagine #161: I Think You're My Best Friend (Part 2)

Imagine #161: I think You're My Best Friend (Part 2)

"Aren't you going home yet, {Y/N}?" your friend asked you.

You are all in the theatre, preparing some props for the upcoming Romeo and Juliet play, you're really making yourself busy because you don't want to think about Patrick being the Romeo on this play.

"Nah, I'll finish this first before going home." You answered while climbing a post. You are decorating the stage already. "Um, I thought Patrick Stump will come here today?" you asked, trying to sound excited.

"Yeah, but you know he's a famous and busy guy, maybe something came up." She answered. "Well, I should go. Be careful up there, there's no one around to catch you anymore." She added before leaving you all alone inside the theatre.

You are trying tot keep yourself busy with so many things and fortunately, it's working. You're not thinking about him anymore and how will you react if you see him. You're somehow angry at him for leaving you like that and letting you wait for him for years. You know that seeing him will be a bitter-sweet moment.

You continued to do your work there, enjoying the company of no one. You liked it too when you're alone inside that theatre. You are just up on the post putting lights and decoration above there when suddenly the front door opened.

"Hello?" you heard a very familiar voice which made you look where the sound came from.

A short guy wearing a simple black shirt, jeans, glasses and fedora hat entered the theatre. You became stunned there and just looked at him.

"Is anybody still here?" He asked again. He had no idea you were up there and you have no idea why you're not speaking.

It was your best friend, Patrick. You wanted to holler at him immediately, but your feels was shocked. You aren't ready for this. You were supposed to properly sit up there and wait for him to go, but unfortunately, your foot slipped. You let out a distressed scream, luckily you still grab hold of a post.

"Holy smokes! Patrick looked up at you. You have no time to react because your grip is quickly losing.

The height wasn't that high, but if you fall from there you know you're going to get hurt.

"Help." You murmured. Patrick run under you and put his arms out.

"I'm going to catch you...let go!" he said and you did and he perfectly caught you.

Your hair was all over your face and Patrick was holding you up, bridal style. You had locked eyes moment with him and you immediately regretted looking at him like that.

"That's dangerous, you're lucky I came in and caught you." He said while setting you down. "You're familiar to me, do I know you?" he suddenly asked curiously while looking at you face and right that moment you want to sprint away, but you thought that maybe it's time for the both of you to see each other again.

You removed all the hair from your face and tucked it behind your ear. You looked at Patrick with a sad smile.

"Hey Trick, remember me? The best friend that you left with a promise back then that you never fulfilled?" you asked him coldly and he stared at you in disbelief and guilt.

{Sorry for the cliffhanger :) Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to check out my other fanfics...especially Band Prince...thanks so much guys!:*}