Imagine #119: I'm A Cheat (Part 2)

The moment you broke up with Patrick, everything turned upside down. Your life became a mess, you became cold as an iceberg, but the again, what else can you do?

His action literally broke you and your feeling are all over the everywhere. You've gone far away from Patrick, you don't to see him again. You love and hated the guy at the same time and it confuse you to the point you just want to kill yourself. So, you went away and mess your life up.

You always think that the reason why he made out with another girl is because of your 'too-style' so now you've thrown that away and you really became a slut. Always with different guys, just playing around and fucking things up. But you choose the guy you're with? You're not picking good guys, you don't want to hurt them. You're just choosing those douchey guys so you can both play with each without hurting each other. Yes, you may have made out with a lot of boys...but still, you made sure that your virginity is given to the right guy.

Maybe soon you'll find him...but for now, this is all you can do. You're a both miserable and stunning right now...but all you can do is to mess up more.

************

Patrick has done nothing but to search for you. He hated the fact that he did that to you and that made him lose the most precious girl in his life. He always told himself that he's stupid and that he'd do anything to get you back...but first thing, he have to see you again.

"Hey Pattycakes, wanna go out?" That girl came again.

"I told you to go away from me right? I don't want to make mistakes anymore!' He said with a gritted teeth.

"Oh come on, it's been six months! You should have moved on, Pat." The girl said plainly.

"You fucking caused this! If it wasn't for you...

"Excuse me? You liked it too!" She said and it hurt Patrick because it was true.

"Just...go. I'll never love you." He said and started to walk away.

"But can you love a whore?" The girl said while smiling fiendishly.

"What? Patrick asked.

The girl snatched Patrick's phone and searched something in there then gave it back to him. It was a video of you and your fake friends having fun in a club. Boys are around you and their hands are all over. Patrick's jaw tightened, he knew he caused this. You can never be like this if it wasn't for him. He wanted to punch every guy that touches you and just hug you there.

You stormed off, trying to search for that bar. Patrick drove around and fortunately he fount it, he thinks that maybe you're regularly here so he's putting all his hopes up. He took off his fedora and messed up his hair, he doesn't want to be known as a celebrity. Good thing the dim light helped him.

*************

"I think I should go now." You said. You're wasted but still thinking straight and you'll still be able to fight when things go wrong.

You're with two boys now and they're insisting that you should go with them.

"Come on. No strings attached. It'll be fun." One guy said. They began to pull you out of the bar, but you're fighting.

"Let go. I don't want to!" You shouted, but the loud music covers your voice. You don't have the strength to fight two guys at the same time and you really thought you're in trouble.

The guys have pulled you out and you're in the quiet parking lot and no one was there, but the three of you. The guys pushed you hard in the wall and they began to kiss and molest you. You began to let out whimpers, this is it. You messed up big time here and you can't fight now. You're still struggling, but they are too strong for you, all you can do is cry.

"Stop!...Please...!" You said helplessly. The boys began to rip off of your shirt. "P-Patrick." You murmured. You want him...you need him...right here, right now.

"YOU FUCKERS! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRL!" you suddenly heard his voice and you don't know if you're hallucinating but then the a guy pulled and punch the hell out of the guys. He was a short guy, but he's so angry and that made him strong. The guys began to run away from the scene leaving you sliding down there and landing on the ground, crying.

"{Y/N}! Oh god..." Patrick called out. He took off his leather jacket and wrapped it around you. "I'm here...Shhh. I'm here...I'm sorry." He said while shaking. The scene also made him afraid, he can't erase the image of two guys molesting the most perfect girl in his eyes.

You hug him back while shaking. He was hugging you so tight that you felt that all your broken pieces are sticking up together again.

{Thanks for reading! Part three will be posted later :) This imagine only have three parts, mmkay?

I'll be doing the 'Band Prince' book and will be posting it soon. Thank you for the support :)}