Chapter 8

I need to find Lo'ak and figure out what is wrong with him! How could he lie like that and get himself into trouble after what Aonung did to him. After a while of searching I find him heading for the beach. I follow him and he notices, he slows down slightly but still carries on. 

"Lo'ak why did you do that?" I ask him ,we pass a branch and he holds it for me to walk past. But he still doesn't answer my question. "Lo'ak?" he ignores me again. I hold onto his arm to stop him. he turns towards me and can't look at me. "Lo'ak please talk to me!" 

"Y/n no matter what I do no one will see me differently, all they see is a freak, alien, half breed." He starts to walk away again. I pull him back towards me. "Lo'ak they may not but, I see you!" he looks at me shocked. He has been more like a brother to me than Aonung has ever been these past few weeks. He slowly moves closer and he hugs me. I hug him back and we stay like this for a while, he starts to pull away but then leans in quickly and kisses me before I can stop him. Lo'ak kissed me!

As I push away from him I hear a voice "Lo'ak!" shouting from behind me. It was Neteyam, he runs towards us and then pushes Lo'ak away from me and shoves him more. "What do you think you are doing?!"

"Bro what's your problem?" Lo'ak responds. Neteyam looks so angry. 

"Y/n I need to speak to you" Neteyam says. 

"Well I need to speak to her" Lo'ak says.

They both look at me waiting. I don't know what to do. I run for the water and call my Ilu. She carries me to the only place I want to be right now. My cave. 

Once I get to the cave I feel so confused as to what just happened. Lo'ak just kissed me. Neteyam has also tried to kiss me. What is happening. I lie in my cave and look to the stars. "Eywa I have always been good, why are you doing this to me, what have I done to deserve this life!" I sob myself to sleep in the cave. 

I wake up to a weird sound coming from outside the cave. I slowly walk out and feel a pair of hands grab me from behind. I turn to see a strange Na'vi holding me, he's wearing things i've never seen before. He carries weapons I have never seen before. He carries me to the flying machine and takes me away. 

The flying thing lands on a boat in the middle of the ocean. I try to run but he grabs hold of me and puts me into weird orange bands which stick my hands together. Why me. What is going to happen to me. 

The strange na'vi pushes me into a white blinding room and locks me in. After several hours someone come back and takes me by the arm to lead me to a room full of sky people. They push me to the middle of the room and hold a weapon to me as the sky people tie me to a machine. One of the sky people walks up to me. "Tell us where Jake Sully is and we will not hurt you." 

"I do not know anyone of that name, let me go now!" I reply.

"Okay have it your way" she says before walking back and pressing a button. The machine i'm connected to starts to turn around me and cause an intense pain in my head. She repeats the same question over and over for hours "Where is Jake Sully" . I pass out from the pain.

In and out of conciousness I notice I am being carried by someone, I hear them say "Let me try my approach" and are responded with a "Okay colonel." 

I wake up in the same white room I was put in when I got here. The na'vi that grabbed me from the cave walks in with a smile on his face. "We got off on the wrong foot, my names Colonel Miles... and yours is?" 

I look at him in disgust and turn the other way. 

"Look if you don't tell me anything then they're going to put you back in that machine." he says.

"I don't know anyone called Jake Sully and my name is Y/n. Dick" I reply.

He laughs and then someone comes in the room to bring something to the Colonel. I take this as my chance to escape and run for the door. I get out the door but now where? I run down a corridor while being followed and shot at by their weapons and see a window on the roof. I climb up and smash the window so I can climb out. I stand on the top of their ship and jump down, they carry on shooting at me. I get into the water and hide in a reef flower. 

I look down and see my stomach bleeding. This isn't good. I begin to swim anywhere but where I was now. I swim for a while before feeling faint. Then everything goes black....