Chapter 75

We wake up still happy from yesterday good news. Out baby is healthy, I am healthy. Neteyam squeezes me tight and nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck. I giggle at the touch and he chuckles. We spend the morning having deep conversations and about the baby. 

We eventually leave the hut and stroll along the beach thinking of what we could do. I see my father talking with a na'vi not from our village. My father signs I see you as the na'vi rides off. I walk over to him and ask him "Is everything okay?"

He sighs and shakes his head "the village attacks are getting closer, it is only a matter of time before they find us"

I gasp and Neteyam pulls me in closer. 

"I'm going to find Jake Sully and arrange some last minute battle preparations" father says and walks off in a hurry. 

"Everyone is so scared" I say to Neteyam looking at him worried. 

"They will be fine, we will be fine" he says hugging me. 

"I hope so" I whisper and snuggle into his chest. 

"Bro what's going on!" Lo'ak runs over to us with Tsireya, Aonung, Rotxo and Kiri. 

I look over at the distant smoke cloud created from the burning huts and say "they are getting closer"

Tsireya gasps and the others look angry. 

"Father is doing a last minute battle lesson with Jake, I think you should all join" I suggest.

They all follow me and Neteyam as we walk to the training ground. We get there and there is a huge group of na'vi wishing to train and fight the sky people. We join the group and we get started right away. I help Tsireya with the bow as she has never fought before. Neteyam is helping Rotxo with fighting and Aunong and Lo'ak are sparring. All the other na'vi are doing their own thing being directed by Jake and father. 

After a few hours na'vi slowly leave one by one and left is the friendship group I have grown to love more and more everyday. We all group hug then we hear a huge "BANG"

We all look round for where the noise has come from and I spot it. A new ship with even more sky people than before aboard. 

"Shit" Lo'ak shouts. 

"We need to hide you y/n if you are going to be the one to end this all, they can't know you're alive" Spider runs over and they all follow trying to find somewhere for me to hide with our weapons. 

We all run into the tree area of the island getting as deep as we can. We hear battle cries from the beach and all look round concerned as to what's going on back there. 

"Come on!" Spider says and we continue on. 

Snap.

All our ears prick up at the sound of a twig snapping. 

"Quick, get in a circle" Neteyam suggests and we all get into a circle and face outwards so there's eyes everywhere. 

Neteyam looks at me then my belly worried and I nod to reassure him i'm fine. 

"Argggg!" someone leaps out the trees and launches at Lo'ak. Lo'ak kicks the na'vi in the stomach then punches him knocking him out. 

"Ugh!" another na'vi shoots out the trees and aims a gun at Rotxo. Neteyam aims his gun and shoots the na'vi first. 

Another jumps out the trees and comes at me with a knife so I draw my bow and shoot him first. 

"Colonel you wont believe who i'm seei....." we hear a na'vi say when he notices me. Tsireya interrupts him when she shoots an arrow into him. 

We stand guard a couple minutes and we cant hear anyone else. They all start moving through the trees again and I hang back. Once they're all in front of me I creep into another direction back towards the beach. I need to know my family is safe. 

I continue to creep through the trees and get closer o the beach when I hear in the distance "Y/N!""Y/n?" "Y/n!" 

They know ive gone. 

I speed up towards the edge of the beach and I see a sight I never wanted to see. Our na'vi brother and sisters fighting against the sky people, getting injured. I see nearby one of our people being pinned down on the sand snd the sky person gets out their knife to kill them. I run out the trees and jump onto the sky person. I rip off their suit helmet and they struggle to breathe. The na'vi signs I see you and runs off to help elsewhere. I see mother fighting another female na'vi and I run over and use my bow to snap the na'vi's neck. 

I continue to help out along the beach and then I see Miles flying in the air on his ikran. I keep my head low and fight na'vi approaching me. I shoot one in front of me then another to my left, I kick the one to my right and as I turn round to check my back I get knocked to the floor. They kick me over and over and I cover my belly with my arms. They stop for a second to grab their dagger and I take it as my chance, I swing my legs round knocking them down to the floor and get on top of them. He stops fighting when he sees my face and holds his ear piece. 

"She's alive" he says and i punch him before he can say anything else. 

Shit. 

I turn and see Miles fighting with Jake. 

I turn to help and then "Y/n!" I hear to my side. 

I look over and all my friends and Neteyam are standing there coaxing me back into the trees. 

I look back to Jake and Miles, then to my friends. 

I decide. 

I run to help Jake. 

"Y/n no!" Tsireya gasps. 

"Y/n!" Neteyam and Lo'ak shouts. 

I turn to see them all running after me.