Chapter 92

*Year later*

I wake up to a tapping sensation on my side and open my eyes to see Jeteyam tapping me. I smile and pull him in for a snuggle session and he giggles. Neteyam starts to stir and roll overs over and smiles when he sees me and Jeteyam. He reaches over and pulls us both in making us both laugh. Jeteyam grabs my side and pulls himself up to a standing and bounces up and down excitedly. Me and Neteyam laugh at him and then he falls down onto his bum.

Neteyam turns to me and says "I think me and Lo'ak are going to take Jeteyam swimming today"

I nod and say "Okay, be safe" before pecking him.

As I say it Lo'ak appears with Aonung and Rotxo at the hut entrance.

"Hey bro" Lo'ak says and launches at me sending me to the floor.

"Get off skxawnd" I say pushing him off me and he laughs.

"Ready?" Aonung asks Neteyam and Neteyam nods.

"See you later?" Neteyam says to me and pecks me before grabbing Jeteyam and I kiss Jeteyam bye. They walk out the hut and I don't know what to do with myself.

I exit the hut and go looking for Kiri and Tsireya.

I walk along the beach and feel quite lonely, this is the first time since Jeteyam has been born that I haven't been with him. I spot Kiri and Tsireya sitting outside the family hut and make my way over. They smile when they see me and run over and hug me.

"Hey girl!" Tsireya says.

"Hey, Neteyam took Jeteyam out today, wanna do something?" I say to them.

"For sure! What shall we do?" Kiri asks.

"Spa day?" I smile "I need one" I laugh.

"Yessssss!" Tsireya exclaims and we all head inside.

Tsireya grabs all the hair stuff while I grab skin stuff and Kiri grabs nail stuff. Full spa day!

We head out the hut once we have all the stuff and go to the rock pools for a while, its right next to the shallow part of the water so we can chill in the water too. We get there and set all the stuff down on the sand.

"Hair first!" Tsireya says and sits behind me.

I sit behind Kiri and do hers too. I use a hair bobble to tie it up into a pony tail and leave her two front plaits loose. I then put a few braids in the ponytail. Tsireya undoes all my old braids and then grabs the top portion of my hair and puts it into a bobble so my hair is half up and half down. Then she adds a few braids to my small half ponytail and leaves a few curls out the front of my face so they frame my face. She combs curl cream in my curls to define them and I'm done. She turns round and me and Kiri work on braiding her hair.

After we finish the hair Kiri grabs out a small bottle of pearl polish for our nails. There is a pink, purple and blue one. I choose blue and Tsireya says "Of course you chose blue!" laughing.

"Hey what can I say, blues my favourite colour" I wink making them giggle.

Kiri paints my finger and toe nails and I do Tsireya's then we both do Kiri's.

"So how does it feel to be mated Kiri" I ask smirking.

Tsireya giggles and Kiri nudges us. A couple of months ago Kiri and Rotxo mated! Spider went back to the forest with Norm so it made her decision even easier once he had left. They seem so happy!

"It's weird, like he is part of me" she says unable to hide the smile on her face.

"Tell me about it" I giggle rolling my eyes.

"I've missed out gossip sessions!" Tsireya smiles and pulls us in for a hug.

"How do you feel being away from Jeteyam?" Kiri asks.

"I hate it, this is the first time since he was born that I've not been with him, don't get me wrong I love all this pampering, I definitely needed it but I do miss him like crazy, and Neteyam" I say.

"He is so cute" Tsireya says.

"Who? Jeteyam or Neteyam" I laugh and they join in.

"Right I bought this stuff for us to use" I say holding up a coral face mask cream. We walk to the water and sit on the shallow part. We use our fingers to spread the mask on our faces and lean back in the water and chill with our masks on as the water ripples round us. So relaxing. We listen to the small waves hitting the sand and enjoy the sun rays shining on us from above.

After about half hour we use the water to wash off the mask and feel super relaxed.

"This has got to be the best day ever" Tsireya smiles.

"It has been so fun!" Kiri smiles too.

As we sit chilling and gossiping for a bit in the water we see the boys in the distance getting closer.

"The boys are back" Kiri says.

"Well girls, it was fun while it lasted" I smile and they laugh.

They get closer and Neteyam dives off the ilu and swims up to me and glides on top of me sending me back then grabs my head and leg and kisses me. Oh my Eywa. That was smooth.

I pull away and say "Where's Jeteyam?"

"I got him!" Lo'ak shouts and I look and Jeteyam is on his shoulders giggling "Mama!"

"I've missed you my love" Neteyam says and pecks me.

"I've missed you too" I smile.

He sits beside me and Lo'ak lets Jeteyam into the water and he swims over to us and I pick him up and he gives me a huge hug and kiss.

We all chill for a while then as the sun sets we decide to head back so Jeteyam can go to sleep. We say bye and go to the hut. We place Jeteyam in his basket and he goes straight to sleep. We lay down and look up at the stars. I trail my finger up and down Neteyam's chest and fall to sleep peacefully.