Chapter 89

*1 month later*

"Waaaaaaaa"

I wake up for the 10th time in the night and groan as I sit up and lift Jeteyam from his basket. I stand up and he latches onto my chest to feed. I gently rock him and walk round in circles to comfort him.

He unlatches but becomes unsettled again so I grab his blanket from the basket and wrap him up then walk out the hut and head to the beach for a walk to calm him.

The ocean looks beautiful, the moon is rippling on the waters surface and the gentle waves are making a soothing sound that seems to comfort Jeteyam.

"I knew you'd love the water" I smile and look down at the baby staring up at me with heavy eyes.

"How are you a month old already baby boy" I say looking at him with such a full heart.

He smiles at me and his eyes begin to close and I sigh in relief.

"Y/n?" I hear.

I turn round and Neteyam walks over to me.

"Are you okay?" he asks and strokes Jeteyams head lovingly.

"Yeah, he wouldn't sleep" I say exhausted.

"You should have woke me up" he says.

"It's fine, there's no reason why we should both be sleep deprived" I smile and he chuckles.

"Here" he says and takes Jeteyam form my arms.

"Go and get some rest my love" he smiles and pecks me.

"Are you sure?" I ask unsure.

"Of course, go" he smiles and starts rocking Jeteyam in his arms.

Dilf.

I smile before walking to the hut and laying down. My eyes shut instantly and I go to sleep. A couple hours later I feel a shift beside me that wakes me up and I open my eyes to a sleepy Neteyam.

"You're the best dad ma Neteyam" I smile and place my hand to his cheek.

"You are the best mother to our baby too, thank you for making me a dad" he says back and kisses me.

I roll over and look at Jeteyam sleeping in the basket.

"He is so perfect" I say in awe.

"You are so perfect, that's why" Neteyam says and shuffles closer behind me and kisses my neck.

"Neteyam" I giggle quietly and tangle my hand into his hair as he continues to kiss my neck.

*EXPLICIT*

Neteyam stops kissing my neck and rolls me over to face him. He puts his hand to my cheek and leans in to kiss my lips. I kiss him back and trace my hands along his arm muscles. I sit on top of him and he sits up all without breaking the kiss. I nibble on his bottom lip and his fingers dig into the crook of my back making us both gasp a little and take the chance to explore each others mouth and our tongues dance like they were made for each other. I tangle my hands into his braids and his hands explore up and down my body. He lowers his hands down from my back to my ass and grabs it as he effortlessly stands up with me wrapped round his waist. I break the kiss and smile as he smirks at me then we continue to kiss. He walks with me to the centre of the hut and leans me against the pole in the middle of the hut for support. His hands trail up and down my body, taking extra care when it comes to my chest. His hands lower down my body and make their way into my bottoms and he makes work of my throbbing area. I gasp with each movement and he smiles against my lips. I move one of my hands from his hair and seductively trace each muscle on his middle before I slowly go further down and between gasps I go further down more. I get to his bottoms and release the grown muscle and stroke the length making him groan now. He licks his lip with a smirk and stops what hes doing then lifts me onto the muscle making me moan loudly. He places a hand to my mouth and looks at me deeply in my eyes as he pumps in and out of me and he groans in pleasure too. He keeps going until we both start to feel that final measure coming and we look into each other eyes as we finish. We both pant in exhaustion and melt into each other embrace. Neteyam lifts me off him and kisses me gently.

We lay down on our rug beside Jeteyam and snuggle into each other.

"I love you so much y/n, I love you, I love Jeteyam, I love our family" Neteyam smiles and looks down at me.

"I love you so much too" I smile and peck him.

"I can't believe he is a month already, its going too fast" I frown a little and he rubs his thumb along my cheek and looks into my eyes.

"We have plenty of time, and hopefully there will be more Sully's anyway" he smiles and I giggle nudging him.

"His birth ceremony is tomorrow, it only feels like yesterday when you and Lo'ak were carrying me to the hut when I was having him" I say stroking Jeteyams tiny hands.

"Tomorrow will be good, his official welcome to the clan" Neteyam says and hugs me from behind.

"His first eywa experience, i'm so excited for him" I say smiling.

"He is going to love it" Neteyam smiles back.

Jeteyam starts to stir so I pick him up and lay him between me and Neteyam and slightly rock him back to sleep. Neteyam watches with a wide smile and puts his hand on my cheek.

"Perfect" he smiles and kisses me then Jeteyams head. We both lay down with Jeteyam between and hold hands as we fall to sleep peacefully for the rest of the night for the first time since Jeteyam was born.