Chapter 94

I flutter my eyes open and look round to see i'm floating mid air. I shuffle worried then realise where I am. Neteyam grabs me and opens the hammock. He sits up with me and grabs me.

"Are you okay?" he asks worried.

"Yeah, I forgot where we were" I say chuckling and he joins in.

"Here, come" he says and helps me out the hammock onto the tree branch. We walk down the tree branches until we get to the base of the tree. He leads me out the hut by the hand and we start making our way into the forest.

My feet are tickled by the green grass beneath me and I look round in amazement at the colours and sights round me. The sun is shining through the trees in millions of tiny rays and the leaves glide across my skin as I walk past them. Neteyam looks back at me smiling and carries on.

We get to a huge tree with vines hanging down to the floor.

"This is the tree of the ancestors, this is where questions are asked and answers are sometimes given" Neteyam explains and connects his tsaheylu to a vine and smiles. I connect mine and an array of voices travel through my head at once and I smile back "I hear them"

"Come" he says holding a hand out to me and I take it and he leads me elsewhere.

We continue to travel through the forest and I let go of his hand and look at a small animal sitting on a leaf nearby, I reach out to touch it and it grows huge circular wings and flies round my head. I follow it with my eyes and smile. It lands on a huge overhung leaf in front of me so I walk forwards and touch the leaf from below sending them all up at once and flying in the air round me and Neteyam.

We continue on and run along the tree branches racing to the end and laughing. We get to the end and Neteyam beats me, I jump into his arms when I get to him and he spins me round and places a kiss on my lips. I smile and he lets me go then we carry on walking along the branches to wherever we are going.

We get to a huge waterfall and I gasp at the beauty of it.

"I knew you'd like this part" Neteyam smiles and holds me from behind.

"Its beautiful, we don't have a waterfall this big at home" I say.

He smiles and grabs my hand then without saying anything he jumps and brings me with him. I laugh as we fall then we hit the water and I look round for Neteyam but I can't see him. Why cant I see him. I start to panic and swim looking for him but he's nowhere. I swim to the bank near the base of the waterfall and sit in the shallow water shouting for him.

"Neteyam!" I panic shouting.

After a couple calls he splashes out the water in front of me and swims over. He glides on top of me leaning my back to the bank and kisses me.

"You skxawnd! I thought something happened to you!" I say relieved.

"You'll never lose me" he says smoothly and kisses me again. I smile against his kiss and kiss him back.

*EXPLICIT*

While i'm laying down still he grabs my one leg and wraps it round his waist and holds onto my thigh. I wrap my arms round his neck and deepen the kiss and he responds by doing the same thing. I nibble on his bottom lip and slip my tongue into his mouth exploring every inch of it and he does the same. His hand starts to move from my thigh back up my body and he caresses my chest gently making me breath heavily at the sensation. His hands head back down to my thighs but both this time and he picks me up and wraps both legs round his waist. He walks into the water then without breaking the kiss he swims up under the waterfall and I gasp as the water hits us and he pulls us behind it. He carries me to the rock behind the water fall and lifts me onto the rock and he kisses me again while he is still in the water. His lips leave mine and he trails kisses down my neck making me moan out and he looks at me smiling then goes back to my neck. He continues to go down and then he reaches my throbbing area and looks into my eyes as he moves my bottoms to the side. He kisses me there and makes me moan out loudly and throw my head back in pleasure. He continues to kiss me and I cant keep still... or quiet. He places a finger in me while he kisses me and sends me into overdrive. I want him so bad. I sit up and slide down back into the water with him and wrap my legs round him and he pushes me against the waterfall rock kissing my lips. I explore his body and make my way down to his defined abs then to his solid muscle and let it free, I massage it making him groan and without hesitation he lifts me up higher and sits me on it making us both gasp. He pumps in and out of me and explores my mouth. He keeps going and I tangle my hands in his braids as he continues to lift me up and down on his muscle. Then the pleasure grows and at the same time we both reach a high and melt into each other embrace.

He swims us back to the rock and we lay down next to each other watching the waterfall splash at the bottom.

"I love you y/n Sully" Neteyam says kissing my head.

"I love you Neteyam Sully" I say back and kiss his lips.

We continues to swim for a while then head back to the tree for the night ready for our next day of adventures.